HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds

Old 09-22-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
taylor51

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 96 firebird...et, ss, or pro street

1996 Pontiac Firebird.....would make a great pro street, footbrake, no-box, super pro, 10.90 s/st or h/r, or super stock/gt car with some minor modifications(front k-member)

all construction of this car was just completed in june of 2006....all parts are brand new.

here are the specs...........

engine:
reher-morrison 412 sbc
dart little m block, ross 14.25 comp pistons, 4340 crankshaft, dart 230 full cnc heads, dart intake, crower severe duty lifters, roller cam, stud girdle, Holley 950HP cfm gas carb.
this engine was the last thing purchased for the car......676 hp and 554 ft lbs of torque.

trans:
bte top sportsman glide
1.96 straight cut gear set
dedenbear case
billet servo
heavy duty imput turbo spline
8 inch steel stator converter
alum. pan
trans brake
b&m trans cooler with fan and braided lines

chassis:
aje front k-member, qa-1 front 24 way double adjustable shocks and drag springs, 12 point roll cage, chassis engineering top gun 4-link, 12 bolt with 4.88 pro gears, moser axles and spool, billet caps, billet cover and brace, wilwood disc brakes, strange engineering single adj. rear coil over shocks, chrome moly driveshaft with 1350 u-joints. the car still has the factory floor pan and factory firewall.

wheels and tires:
weld 2.0 alumistar front wheels and hoosier 26x4.5 front tires, weld 15x14 rear alumistar wheels with hoosier 14.5x32W rear slicks

fuel system:
magnafuel pro series fuel pump with built in filter and 4 port magnafuel regulator. all fuel lines and a.n. fittings are earls...all lines are braided steel. 5 gallon jaz fuel cell

other stuff:
2 red top optima batterys with 1/0 gauge cables, griffin alum. radiator with spall 16 inch electric fan with shroud. mezerie polished water pump, msd digital 6 ingition and coil and msd billet distributor with moroso wires, tilton super starter, coated headers.

interior:
autometer playback tach, led shift lite, 2 5/8's inch silver ultralite oil pressure, water temp, trans temp, and fuel pressure gauges, grant steering wheel with trans brake button, turbo action shifter built into factory counsol,
factory bucket seats, dash, steering colume, door panels, head liner, carpet, am/fm cd player with 6 factory speakers, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, electric hatch release, power locks, head lites, tail lites, brake lites, turn signals, ect.......it all works perfect!!!!!! car also has a clear title and registration.

body:
factory paint in good condition currently has a brand new unpainted but installed 4 inch ram air lift off vfn outlaw fiberglass hood the car, the stock painted hood and hinges will also be included with the car. underhood, cage, and rear frame rails are painted body color.

this car was very profesionally built.....you will not be disappointed in it!!!!! the firebird has 80 passes(mostly 1/8th mile) total on it since all parts were brand new. it has zero street miles on it so far......i built it to race but it would also work great on the street. best times so far are 1.38 60ft, 6.42 at 106 mph in the 1/8th, 10.14 at 133 in the 1/4......in good air it will run high 9.90's.

I also have a lot more pics i can email to serious buyers. pics can also be viewed on my website..... www.leaguelineup.com/taylormotorsports

asking price is $35,000 obo complete or $21,500 obo rolling no motor or trans. MAKE ME A OFFER.....no trades and please, no tire kickers. I am willing to sell this car anyway you want it, less motor, less motor and trans, or complete. It is a very nice car and can not be built for anywhere near what i am asking for it!!!!!!

Mike Taylor
641-423-7165 home
641-424-6111 work
mgt16@mchsi.com

taylor51 is offline   Reply With Quote