HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Charlie Yannetti

Liked 185 Times in 81 Posts
Default Atco

I just re-checked the D1 site to see if there were any schedule changes for the upcoming conclusion of the Atco points race.. I see at the end of a statement, that the Saturday schedule stands.. this means parking on Thursday, one shot for everyone on Friday, first round immediately following the time shots, and the race concluding on Saturday..

It also stated that the response to this race decision was a 50-50 split.. 50 for.. 50 against..

I sent an email to Bob Lang requesting that he reconsider and make it parking on Friday with racing on Saturday and Sunday.. I believe this would be better for the working stiffs that choose to race on weekends.. I'm retired, so I don't care if I race on Tuesday and Wednesday, but lets be fair.. and let's not forget the weather this time of year.. it's a 30% chance of rain on Friday, which in my opinion translates to, we park on Thursday, sit on Friday, and you guys get to miss two more days of work.. instead of one, or maybe a half of Friday..

If this is good with you, fine.. if it isn't, contact the D1 office ASAP and let Bob know, he will listen.. I, for one, am not buying the 50-50 split.. or most of the people I talked to about this at Reading are full of you know what..
Charlie Yannetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:06 PM   #2
frank v

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Atco

THATS BULL**** !!!!!! Do they think everybody in div 1 is so rich that we dont work.