HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Nostalgia Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-24-2014, 01:25 PM   #231
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Original Hemi Cuda Info.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8teamster View Post
I owned this car about 25 years ago
welcome here.
thanx for posting. Was the Barracuda a Hurst Car?. I see you had a 64 Max Wedge also?

liteweight
Liteweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:13 PM   #232
Fr8teamster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes my car was bill stiles original car. My max wedge car was an original aluminum front end car. I have quite a few photos of A and B cars. But I didn't know what the limit was. I know I have more pics than the limit, and I'm not sure which ones to post.
Fr8teamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #233
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts

Quote:
Yes my car was bill stiles original car. My max wedge car was an original aluminum front end car. I have quite a few photos of A and B cars. But I didn't know what the limit was. I know I have more pics than the limit, and I'm not sure which ones to post.
I'm thinking you gotta post those pix here. Admin. have been picky about picture #'s posted in succession. There have been people banned for it here, so, post a little a time just to keep the dogs at bay.

liteweight
Liteweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:27 PM   #234
Geerhead55
VIP Member

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Smile Re: Original Hemi Cuda Info.......

Quote:
I know when I was posting photos,, I could usually put 9 shots in a "box" before I would submit them. I admit I'm an rookie at this so maybe someone has better info,,, but that aside, keep posting. If you have to stop and load another set , it seems to work for most.
Danny Durham
Geerhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:35 PM   #235
Fr8teamster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ok i'll post a few at a time. i was reading some of the posts yesterday. i can answer a few of the qustions that were posted. espicually about the banning and slaughter car. ive known Rick for 35 years, i know just about everything about his cars. i use to go over to his house while he was building their national record holding car. which was a 6 cylinder car originally.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #236
Fr8teamster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rick sold his BO car to Tommy Slaughter so he would have enough money to build the ss/aa car, they wanted to break the national record that was held by Defrank, Defrank and Cohen had held both ends of the record for years.Ricks thinking was, that if he bult the chassis on the car and broke the record, more racers would want him to build their cars. i have pics of that car also. He painted the car to match his BO car so everyone would think it was the same car, and there wouldnt be any question passing tech.

Last edited by Fr8teamster; 02-24-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:45 PM   #237
Fr8teamster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Bob Reed's Car

Bob Reed's original car that he ran as a stick shift car in ss/a which was the national record holder. I took this picture in 1984 in Indy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Bob Reeds car.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	22980  

Last edited by Fr8teamster; 02-24-2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Add Pic
Old 02-24-2014, 10:28 PM   #238
jackarnew

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Hi, Bill Stiles has his original cuda in his garage now, and has for a few years, how and when did you aquier it and when did you let it go and to who.Bill picked his cuda up from chrysler as part of the first ones sent to chry. teams.
Could you please post a picture of the car when you owned it .
Thanks
Jack Arnew

Last edited by jackarnew; 02-24-2014 at 10:34 PM.
jackarnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #239
Charlie A
VIP Member

Liked 87 Times in 63 Posts

Quote:
I owned this car about 25 years ago

Charlie A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:13 PM   #240
Fr8teamster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah, I bought the car in the mid eighties. I sold the car around 1990 to a collector in OKC. I honestly don't remember the guys name. I delivered both my cars to him as a package deal. He bought them both site unseen. He was a ford collector. I didn't see any mopars in his shop. I have seen the videos of the car on you tube, where he put it back as he owned it. I was told the car belonged to a drug dealer in N.Y. For a while. The A100 seats were upholstered red white and blue, and they had Poor Boy stitched in them. They were really bad. Idk, any other history then that. No documentation?