HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Buckeye Stock/Super Stock Drag Racing Series

Old 04-30-2018, 08:58 AM   #1
Ross Family Racing

Default Results from National Trail race April 28th.

Winner-Jim Guy '64 Plymouth N/SS .031 light 6.70 dial ran 6.701
Runner up- Jeff Ross '09 Challenger FGT/N .024 light 6.57 dial ran 6.558 (.012 under)
Dial for Dollars sponsored by Mid Ohio Paving
Winner- Bob Marshall '65 Coronet SS/BA ran 9.360 on his 9.34 dial in
Best First Round Winning Package sponsored by Parsons & Myers Racing Engines:
Winner- Terry McGee '65 Satellite H/SA ran 7.601 on his 7.59dial in with a .039 light. (.050 package)
Buckeye S/SS Bounty (Bounty was on Terry McGee) sponsored by eastland Crane Service/Bob Marshall
won by Jeff Ross in round 2 (McGee redlight -.013).

We had 30 cars entered and four broke prior to eliminations. 5 round race with only one bye , round 2 went to Joe Ewing.
The bounty for the second race will be on Jim Guy at Quaker City motorsports Park.
Ross Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 05:31 PM   #2
brett3533

Default Re: Results from National Trail race April 28th.

Thanks for posting the results. I had a great time for the first time out and it was good to see everyone there I will have to say there were a lot of racers and spectators that endured the coldest race I ever attended and with every ones love for the sport and track employees support it went well. My shifter was loose and found a bolt stripped that would not tighten up so it may have let the shift arms go over center. Have it fixed now changed it out and am ready for this weekend. Thanks again to Jeff for having the buckeye racers association races. also about forgot two new COPOS and drivers were there getting license for div three maybe they will show up this weekend too