HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
roseracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Dragster t-shirts

I don't know where else to post this, so I choose here. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Anyway, If you've ever heard the country song "She thinks my tractor's sexy", then you'd understand what I did here.

Every time my brother would hear that song, he sing it to his wife and say "She thinks my dragster's sexy". (Because he drives a S/C dragster).

I thought it was funny, so I came up with a design and wanted to get him a t-shirt for Christmas. So i did. But, they made me buy 10 of these t-shirts. So, now I need to sell the remaining shirts to get some of my money back. (I just got them Friday 11/4/11 and they are BRAND NEW). They are screenprinted and the colors are John Deere green and yellow. I have 3 Larges and 5 XLarge shirts left.

I tried attaching a picture of them. If you want one, please let me know. My e-mail address is bradrose@sidedumpindustries.com. I'm not trying to make money off of these - I just want to try and get some of my cost back. I'm guessing $20 plus shipping/handling.

Thanks,
Brad Rose

roseracing is offline   Reply With Quote