HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racing Events > Events

Old 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM   #1
Ross Family Racing

Liked 51 Times in 14 Posts
Default Buckeye S/SS @ National Trail April 28th

The first race of the 2018 Season is fast approaching. We will kick off the series at historic National Trail Raceway near Hebron, OH (Columbus) on Saturday April 28th.
Eligible entries include NHRA Stock and Super Stock cars as well as the IHRA legal Stock and Super Stock cars that ran with that series.Nostalgia S/SS cars are also invited to race with the Buckeye S/SS series. We use the NMCA N/SS rules as a guide for the Nostalgia cars.
We will pay the $1000 to win as well as runner up of $300 and pay round money $50 starting with the 3rd round looser. (second round winner). Winner and runner up do not recieve round money.
This race is one week before the NHRA Lucas Oil Divisional. A great chance to hit the track and get tuned up for the NHRA season too.
If you have questions you can call me at 740-359-5877 (Jeff Ross cell) and I'll be happy to speak to you. Nitro Joe Jackson and I hope everyone hope everyone can join us at National Trail Raceway on April 28th.
Ross Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote