HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
Brian Hansbury

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Brian Hansbury
Smile Quick 8 saturday 18th Quick 16 sunday 19th

last sunday on a whim and with some help from a great sponsor Best Sanitation and Hofmann Racing (waynes idea) we put together a quick 8 show at lebanon valley ! i know what you thinking fast cars going down the track you heard cant get a fast car down it ....lol.....they did a great job in track prep and we had a few cars in the sixes and many low 7s with no problems ...and sean foley took home the winnings 1200.00 great job sean....so this weekend its gonna be bigger quick 8 saturday and quick 16 sunday so now that we proved the track can hold all the big boy sportsman racers bring em up and lets race more detail to follow.......
Brian Hansbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry Re: Quick 8 saturday 18th Quick 16 sunday 19th

The purse should be good, They have plenty of money left over from last weekend !!!!
krugracing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #3
Brian Hansbury

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Quick 8 saturday 18th Quick 16 sunday 19th

The purse will be good its not being done by the track it is being done by us and andy from best put up 500 the track put up 400 sunday was 1200 win 500 runner up 3 rounds this weekend will be more
Old 10-14-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Brian,

When you only pay out $140.00 to the semi-finalists of $80.00 to enter race with a $50.00 buyback with over a hundred cars entered, you have a few bucks left over to "entertain" other classes like T/D. The "regular" bracket racers that support the track all year long got "pinched" for extra money at the gate because it was a "points" race, yet there was no extra payout other than the Final Round. (the track did put up money from somewhere for Top Dragster). I want to support my "Local Dragway" but crap like that makes it impossible.
I appreciate what you and Wayne are trying and I wish you luck, but a couple of years back they could not even bother to turn the tree on for a small but successful Super Comp class.

Bill
krugracing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
Brian Hansbury

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dont forget tommorow and sunday let have some fun going fast and maybee bring home some money