HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Bracket Racing

Old 11-11-2007, 11:23 PM   #11
76 RACER

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Dragrace Results ?

Thats good because all the BS on that board can stay there! Seems like everytime that guy cant pay his bills he is changing something! Looks to me like the racers arent the only ones tired of Dannys lame stories.
76 RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:02 AM   #12
Guy M. Price

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Re: Dragrace Results ?

If you "guys" don't like me, just tell me to "go home" and I will react as fast as my bowels do when I eat too many pinto beans! I dance the "Mess" well! Just have to set still and let my bowels move! I won my first race 50 years ago at an NHRA "sanctioned event" in 1957 on an old air strip in southeastern Arizona--
no Goob, it wasn't part of Mexico then! This was after the Gadsden purchase!--where we used a flagman!
I still have the trophy with "C Stock" engraved on it! Since then I have raced Super Street and a lot of Bracket races! I prefer bracket racing because, at least where I live and race, you feel at home with all bracket racers but at S/ST races I get the feeling folks are looking down their noses at me as if to be saying: "We don't need no bracket racers here!" or "We are better than you!" Maybe it's just where I have raced Super Street events! Just don't have that feeling that I "fit in" with those who only 10.90 race! I enjoy running those fast dragsters trying to chase me down and with the advent of "Crosstalk" which I had petitioned for before it was ever announced! I have seen a lot of racers come and go and come back and go again! I have lived by the motto that was in the locker room of the old gym where I used to dress out for football (yea, 6-man football) and basketball and baseball when I was in high school! It said: " A winner never quits and quitter never wins!" I ain't no big time winner, but I sure ain't a quitter either! Will gladly stop by and offer my comments if I feel welcome! I am a big DRR fan because of all of the people I have met on there over the years. Those folks are very valuable to me and I would hate to see it go away as at my age you don't like to start things over again! I hope I have enough "class" to be welcomed on "Class Racer"!
Guy M. Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:16 AM   #13
LNorton

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

Hrmmm... I own a domain name that would be perfect for a bottom bulb racing forum...

But I dont really feel like dealing with all the BS and $$ it takes to keep up, especially when in college.
LNorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:41 PM   #14
Guy M. Price

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Dragrace Results ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Scott View Post
I read on the DRR main board that he is changing servers to eliminate the "down time". He says it will be back up at the begining of this week.
IT CAME BACK UP THIS MORNING AROUND 10:15 A.M. (MST)!!!

Last edited by Guy M. Price; 11-15-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Guy M. Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #15
DemonChick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is great they put this Bracket Racing forum on here, I just noticed it now.

I have been lurking here at Class Racer for years, posting once in a blue blue moon, and enjoy reading what everyone has to say in all the forums. Nice to know we have somewhere else to go.

To bad about DRR, going off line lately, have been going there since the beginning. I will still go there when it's up but will come here more often!

Thanks ClassRacer, for the Bracket forum!!

Vicki Strell
DemonChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #16
thumbprint

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to thumbprint

Hope all the new folks enjoy this site, Its a hoot.
thumbprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:16 AM   #17
Mopower

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well it looks like that 10K race that Danny's brother won last month was only good enough to get the site running again for a month. Looks like the wife was the one that kept the bills paid, now Danny is lost since she left his cheating *****.
Mopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:39 AM   #18
Gordon Boven (DECON)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I see a lot of the people hanging out over here >> http://www.pacific1320.com/forums/index.php
Old 12-21-2007, 03:54 AM   #19
LNorton

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

Maybe it is time to build up a more reliable nation wide bracket racing forum that wont go down all the time...
LNorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:08 PM   #20
Dave Goob Cook

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNorton View Post
Maybe it is time to build up a more reliable nation wide bracket racing forum that wont go down all the time...

http://perfectrun.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

No anonymous users, just good clean racing chat, tech info, some jokes, and fun......on the web since 1999........
Dave Goob Cook is offline   Reply With Quote