HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-31-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
WCW

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default We lost Steve Grace ( SLAPOUT BANDIT )

With heavy heart I wanted to let every one know that we lost another good racer and my best friend yesterday. He fell to diabetes. He fought for a long time. Please keep his wife and daughter in your prayers as they worked with him very hard to keep him going. I cant even start to tell all the good stories and times we had. Thanks....... Clarence and Donna Woodham
s/g 2783
sst 2783
GRACE, Steven Lynn, 56, a resident of Wetumpka, Alabama died Wednesday, October 30, 2013 in a local hospital. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, November 2, at 2:00 p.m. at Shoal Creek Baptist Church, with Rev. Rudolph Esco officiating. Burial will follow in Lake Hill Cemetery. He is survived by his wife, Jessica Grace; daughter, Stephanie LeAnn Grace; brother, Mike Grace and sisters, Kathy Grace Norris and Susan Grace Conley. He was preceded in death by his son, Steven Lynn Grace, Jr.; parents, J.B. and Bonnie Grace; and brother, Roger Grace. Pallbearers will be Clarence Woodham, Rusty Criswell, Chad Welch, Tony Carr, Neal Carr, Johnny Otto, William Riley and David Woodfin. Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. Friday at Shoal Creek Baptist Church. Online Guest Book available at www.gassettfuneralhome.net

Last edited by WCW; 10-31-2013 at 10:57 PM.
WCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:33 AM   #2
BLIND MULE

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: We lost Steve Grace ( SLAPOUT BANDIT )

Sorry to hear Clarence I know it's been a while since I last talked to Stevie? Didn't know he had problems! Just remember the fun times yall had it will help the healing.

Randy Mackey
BLIND MULE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
Joe Rich

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: We lost Steve Grace ( SLAPOUT BANDIT )

He was a nice guy, enjoyed knowing him and racing him. RIP buddy.