HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
Mick Smallridge

Liked 22 Times in 4 Posts
Default Thanks for supporting the Epping event

Just wanted to write to thank all of the Top Sportsman and Top Dragster Competitors for supporting our first N.H.R.A. Division 1 Lucas Oil event at New England Dragway. The 7.030 Bump in Top Dragster in that kind of heat was pretty awesome to see and the Top Sportsman Competitors put on a great show as well. I also want to thank the entire Division 1 staff along with everyone at New England Dragway for all of their effort throughout the weekend. They all did an excellent job keeping the track as good as it was in the brutal heat that we had. Congratulations to our Top Sportsman and Top Dragster winners and runner ups along with all of the other Epping winners.

Mick Smallridge
Mick Smallridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
JR fuel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks for supporting the Epping event

Totally agree Mick . The staff of N.E.D. and the NHRA are top notch !! The track crew did an incredible job I think at one point the track temp was over 140 ! Top dragster and Top sprotsman have come a long way in the last couple of years and I am very happy to be part of it. Bill Masiello
JR fuel is offline   Reply With Quote