HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-21-2015, 06:27 PM   #1
cutta

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Default Ported Big Block Mopar Cylinder Heads

Hand Ported Big Block Mopar 4006452 Cylinder Heads

This set of cylinder heads came off of our race engine that recorded an 1/8th mile drag racing performance in the 6.50's @ 104mph in our 3100lbs racecar. Should support around 500HP with the right accompanying parts. The cylinder heads are in excellent shape and come complete with Steel Valves (2.14 intake and 1.81 exhaust) and valve springs (spring rates need to be tested before use). The heads just need to be cleaned up as there is still some carbon on the bottom of the valves and in the combustion chamber.

The combustion chamber is somewhere near stock which is 90cc's so I'd assume they are just a little smaller than that given their age. The port work is minimal. These were hand ported by dad who recently passed. From what he told me, he ported them using the old mopar big block wedge port templates. The heads have never been on a flowbench so I can't give any specific details in regards to port flow or port velocity but I know how fast the heads have been while in our racecar(https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ec&oe=57100596).

For reference, below are the details of the our engine build with these heads which may help give you more perspective.
1050cfm Holley Dominator
Unported Mopar Single Plane Intake Manifold
Dome Pistons from JE(around 13:1 compression)
Racing Ring Package
Forged OEM 440 crankshaft
OEM Iron Big Block Rods
Wet Sump Oil System
Pan Evac System
C16 Race Fuel

Item is sold "AS IS" and priced to move. Please send me a message if you have any further questions. Buyer pays shipping

I will also consider trades for Gen 3 engine components(09' or later cylinder heads, forged crank, forged rods, etc).

See link below for photos:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181968949959...84.m1555.l2649

Last edited by cutta; 12-21-2015 at 06:29 PM.
cutta is offline   Reply With Quote