HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association

Old 10-11-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
Tracy Robbins

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Thumbs up 2013 Top 10 awards

Just to let everyone know that Scott Tilley, Danny Stanton, and I met last night and now have the 2013 and 2014 funds together. I want to thank Scott for the work he has done over the last 3 years...it is sometimes a thankless job and I know he has been through a difficult time over the last year in his personal life. Also, just so everyone knows, Scott had everything together and accounted for and we should be able to disperse the 2013 championship payout very soon. I would like to hear from each of the top 10 from last year to know if you plan on attending the race at VMP in a couple of weeks. Our next order of business is to determine whether we send money to you or give it out at Virginia and I would like input from each of you.
As for the 2014 season, we have 3 sponsors that have already paid for their races and 2 more that will be announced probably this coming week. Ace Rug - Jim Reynolds sponsored Piedmont #1, H&F Performance - Doug & Katie Hobgood & Jeff Flores, VMP #1 and Wisecarver Bros. VMP #2 and we are in search of one more sponsor for the last race of the season. The $400 race sponsorship goes back into the points championship fund for 2014 less payment for event trophies. If we secure the 2 sponsors this week and can find 1 more for the last race we will have a total of $2400 (less trophy money). In addition the membership money will be added to the points fund. Currently there were only 8 members totalling $200 signed up at Piedmont in June. Last year we had 45 members which totals $1125. If we can get 45 again this year it will make our points fund total $3525 less expenses! I encourage everyone to pay the extra $25 when you enter at VMP so we have a nice year end prize for our champion.
Again, thanks to everyone for their patience and I will have further updates next week. Feel free to call me at 919.210.2243 or email at trob8766@aol.com.