HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-30-2023, 09:56 AM   #1
Dan Fletcher
Sponsor

Liked 965 Times in 63 Posts
Thumbs down Opposite of props when due

Below is a copy of an email I received yesterday. IPG is the agency that pays contingency on behalf of Chevy. Anyone that has gone through the beyond rediculous "vendor/supplier" registration process that Lincoln Electric has implemented in the last year or two knows what this will taste like. I'm thinking someone must get paid based off the number of current trendy corporate buzzwords per paragraph. I don't want a debit card. I don't want a wire transfer. I just want a check, but thats not the deal anymore.

The Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) and its subsidiaries are introducing a new Supplier Management program aimed at building a simple, effective, and secure supplier onboarding and enablement platform. This multi-phased initiative will streamline and enhance your supplier experience, leveraging SAP Ariba technology.

A request has been received to update your existing supplier information on record for IPG or its subsidiaries (https://www.interpublic.com/our-companies/). To get started, be on the lookout for an email invitation to register as a supplier with IPG containing the following attributes that will be sent within the next couple of days:

Subject: Invitation: Register as a supplier with IPG

Within the email invitation, click the embedded link to register for the Ariba Network and follow the detailed instructions to confirm and update the information we currently have on record for your supplier profile. This link is unique to you and your partnership with IPG. Note, the section labeled ‘For only foreign suppliers located outside the United States instructions’ within the invitation is not applicable. When creating a new Ariba account or completing IPG’s registration form, please remember to update the vendor contact fields including first name and last name.

If you are not able to locate this email, please check your spam or other email folders, or contact your local IT support desk to adjust your email settings for restricted domains. Daily automated reminder emails will be sent for a 28-day period, or until the Ariba IPG Standard External Registration form is submitted.

Should you need additional assistance, or if this invitation should be directed to a different contact within your organization – please contact IPG’s Supplier Support Team by logging a support ticket at https://www.interpublic.com/about/supplier-onboarding/

Supplier help guides can be accessed via this IPG Supplier Onboarding website.

We appreciate your partnership and thank you for your time.

DAN FLETCHER TRAILER SALES

Dan Fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 10:06 AM   #2
Adger Smith
VIP Member

Liked 694 Times in 270 Posts
Default Re: Opposite of props when due

Almost sounds 'Woke" to me...SMH!
Old 03-30-2023, 10:16 AM   #3
KennyAnderson

Liked 235 Times in 81 Posts

Streamlined AND enhanced!!!!

I'm willing to bet they spent waayyyy more on the development of this "wormhole" then if they just had a secretary send out a few checks!
KennyAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 10:20 AM   #4

Liked 934 Times in 243 Posts

Last year when I won class at the Sportsnationals, Ford was one of the first to send me a check.
Hopefully they don't go the route of Chevrolet.

1342 SS/GT
1347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 11:50 AM   #5
BrockD3

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I would be curious to know if the pro stock teams are required to go the same route... I work for General Motors, and this is beyond crazy to me Ariba is a brand-new system for us and it's far from user friendly...
BrockD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-30-2023, 05:19 PM   #6
Mark Lewis

Liked 186 Times in 39 Posts

SAP stands for stop all production. That software is anything but user friendly
Mark Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 06:00 PM   #7
Mike Gray

Liked 526 Times in 139 Posts

Word Salad (Now it makes more sense to me.)

The Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) is introducing a new and secure supplier platform. A request has been received to update your existing supplier information.
To get started, be on the lookout for an email invitation to register with IPG containing the following:
Subject: Invitation: Register as a supplier with IPG

Within the email invitation, click the embedded link to register for the Ariba Network and follow the detailed instructions to update the information we currently have on record for your supplier profile.
This link is unique to you. When creating a new Ariba account or completing IPG’s registration form, please remember to update first name and last name.
If you are not able to locate this email, please check your spam or other email folders.

Should you need additional assistance, or if this invitation should be directed to a different contact within your organization – please contact IPG’s Supplier Support Team by logging a support ticket at https://www.interpublic.com/about/supplier-onboarding/

Supplier help guides can be accessed via this IPG Supplier Onboarding website.

Last edited by Mike Gray; 03-30-2023 at 08:39 PM.
Mike Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:07 PM   #8
Ralph A Powell

Liked 204 Times in 125 Posts

This is a real GM system that you will have to follow if you want to get paid!
Ralph A Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:50 PM   #9
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 289 Times in 116 Posts

ipg wants to make as difficult as they can so people will become frustrated and not put in for the awards.
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 11:12 PM   #10
63corvette

Liked 300 Times in 91 Posts

Makes me want to start taking the decals off.
I received a request from Summit to provide my banking info so they could send direct deposits.
I would rather just credit my account as I am always ordering something anyway.
Win / win for Summit.
I just do not trust everyone with my banking info.
I will have less and less decals.
My 10 Cents
Rick Cates
Canyon TX
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote