HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 07-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #21

Liked 530 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: "Live" from the Western Swing

Paula, Barbara and I are sitting in Morgan Hill, Ca waiting on you guys to get here. Trust me we have tried to drink all of the wine here before you guys got here. Did NOT work. Still plenty left. Hope to see you soon. Mike & Barbara Mcmahan
4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #22
Tom Moock

Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts

Chris Hill, Larry won first round, then had bye second round, I lost second round and I`m at the Motel, 41 cars today, Tom
Old 07-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #23
BGrosz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just updating here...Larry got beat the 3rd round. Patsy says has all kinds of pictures so once she gets some service will be busy posting. Hope the weather holds out so we can get a full day in again tomorrow.

Last edited by BGrosz; 07-03-2010 at 11:24 PM.
BGrosz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #24
Tom Meyer

Liked 301 Times in 105 Posts

It was Doug Engals over Scott tippy Dugdale , Rod Negabaur was the lone semi. Jamie Findale was #1 qaulifer in the 41 car field. Tom
Old 07-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #25
desbird

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hope to meet the hills someday on the east side of the country NEED SOME PICTURES OF PINK CAR we race a pink 80 grand prix in et bracket chuck
desbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #26
Geerhead55
VIP Member

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Talking Re: "Live" from the Western Swing

Plenty of pictures of the "Pink Car" thats working its way west here:
www.autoimagery.com Type in Larry Hill in the box and PRESTO! You're there!
Danny Durham
Geerhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #27
vic guilmino

Liked 56 Times in 21 Posts

i hope you have a safe trip and have fun
Old 07-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #28
mikeloge

Liked 113 Times in 33 Posts

Hi Patsy,

This is Mike Loge's wife, Debbie. My family races in DIVISION 7. Mike showed me your post and I just had to reply. Like you and Larry, Mike and I both turn 60 this year and celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary in January as well. When considering what we wanted to do to celebrate this milestone year, our picks came down to taking a cruise or an extended race trip. I have been going to the races with Mike since we were 15 and although Mike and our boys have traveled to many races across the states, I have not been able to take the time for these long trips with them. Ever since Chad and Jamie made their "race tour" several years ago I have wanted for Mike and I to be able to do a shortened version of what they did. Mike has never been on a cruise and we couldn't quite work out the race trip to attend the races and see what we want this year so we are going on the cruise. I am hoping for next year. We look forward to your posts and wish you a safe, fun, and sucessful trip. Welcome to our part of the country and see you in Sonoma.
mikeloge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #29
Larry Hill
Live Reporter

Liked 9,414 Times in 1,950 Posts

Well, we are back on the road again and out of internet and cell phone jail. According to Bev Picht, in Marion we were in God's country and he didn't need cell phone to communicate. and BTW, thanks to Bev for letting me use her phone to call Chris and let him know we were ok.

So about Marion---a great little race track. The people were friendly, lots of different racing there, the track hooked after the first run and they started working on it a little. The air was bad, tho, just gettting us ready for Denver, I guess. The altimeter read 1500'. Yesterday the DA was around 4000' most of the time. Hot and muggy. But we are having a great time. I have lots of pictures to post, but it will probably be tomorrow before I get them on. It is hard to do with cell phone service going in and out. We are on our way now west on I-90 towards Rapid City, SD.

I will let you know more about the race later. I am going to post before I lose service again.

Last edited by Larry Hill; 07-07-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #30
bdixon

Liked 15 Times in 7 Posts

I want to thank you guys for stopping at our stk/ss shootout on your western swing,,, it is always nice to meet other people from across the country that love this sport...I was the guy with the silver duster in staging lanes when we talked , again wishing you folks well and have a safe trip until we meet up again...Bryan Dixon stk 5010
bdixon is offline   Reply With Quote