HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #11
herbjr
VIP Member

Liked 83 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: Mooresville Pro Am Videos

Brandon you would have used up all available memory if she had videoed your run. HAHA.....just kidding....but I know that had to be hard to just idle down.

Herb Jr
herbjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:22 AM   #12
Brandon Peterson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

haha your right herb..i didn't even think about that....it was really tough to go out like that....but that was pretty much how our weekend went anyway...
Brandon Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #13
Angela Macy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Actually Brandon I was trying to take a picture but it didn't take, it was very dark, not sure why. How'd the Cummins sound flying past you?? Pretty good, right? I waved at your Dad and he didn't wave back, must not have saw us, what a snob

Tracy, I'm trying to think how to get you a copy....Here's the deal - I can upload it to photobucket or youtube where everyone can view it, but to actually send someone a copy of that file you have to have the Kodak software on your computer to view it. Surely there has to be someway for me to save it to a CD/DVD without you having to have that software. Lee Norton, trackside IT guy, where are you? Tell me how to do that!

I'm thinking about getting a video camera like one of our customers has that would do this kind of thing better, one major problem with my camera is if you zoom in or out it's not in focus, so I can't zoom too far in on the finish line or you'll miss everything. Sarge's (the customer) camera's zoom moves much faster and it stays in focus.
Angela Macy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #14
Brandon Peterson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Re: Mooresville Pro Am Videos

it sounded like one of those pro mod turbo cars...like a tornado came by me....but it didn't want any of that 5.4l beast ford motor lol.....i wish i had one of those cummings trucks..i love them...dad didn't see you at first but he said he tried to honk....i drove that thing with the big trailer last year after the spring nats...and it was storming and very windy... first time i had ever driven it and i think i was too scared to even blink on the way home...soooo the wind prob. keep him from taking his had off the wheel...i think i counted about 35 drop offs on the way home....i think scott had to be rolling about 80 or so...
Brandon Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #15
Angela Macy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

He's normally only doing 75 on I-85. That's considering the speed limit is 70, we typically do 5 mph over. Everyone thinks he drives a lot faster than he really does. I'm the one with the real risk of getting a speeding ticket, I'm in a hurry to get everywhere.
Angela Macy is offline   Reply With Quote