HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-13-2015, 11:13 PM   #1
T. Boucher

Liked 116 Times in 34 Posts
Default Eastern VP Bonus Program Results

As previously announced, Eastern VP offered a great program this past weekend during the two ASRA races held on New England Dragway. The top 4 point earners over the two days would each receive a $100 gift certificate for VP fuels purchased through Eastern VP ,Bob Broadbent or at New England Dragway. This was open to all participants as a racer did not have to be an ASRA member to be eligible for the program.

After a great weekend of racing, the top 4 point earners were Mark Markow, Elroy Dame, Dean Cook, and Steve Cappetta. Congratulations to the four winners and a special thanks to Steve Cultrera and Eastern VP Fuel for offering up the program.

As always, if there are any errors detected in the points, please do not hesitate to contact me with corrections.

Thanks
Old 07-14-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
Mark Markow

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Eastern VP Bonus Program Results

I would like to thank Steve at Eastern VP for this awesome bonus. Coming from a loyal customer that Steve has supplied with fuel for the last few years. This was greatly appreciated
Old 07-24-2015, 03:47 PM   #3
Steven Cappetta

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: Eastern VP Bonus Program Results

I too would like to thank ASRA, the Eastern VP and all the sponsors that contribute the this great program. I race because I enjoy it, not for money, but getting that check and the VP Bonus was a welcome surprise.
I would like to thank the ASRA racers for their friendship, help and the great competition thru the years. Making it to my first final round was a dream come true for me.