HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-12-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
luckydog

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Strut Recommendation

I'm looking for some help deciding which front struts to purchase. I don't have the money to spend on anything fancy so I'm limiting myself to what Summit sells. I have a 92 Camaro that runs 10.2 in the quarter with a 1.46 60' Right now I have Lakewood 90/10 but they are whipped!!! My options are Lakewood 90/10, Lakewood 70/30, or the koni sport struts. The koni sport struts (KON-8741-1030SPT) are adjustable but do not specify "for drag race application". I also found the Koni SPA1 struts in jegs. They specify "not for use in heavy cars". What is considered a heavy car? They are quite a bit more expensive but if I thought they were worth it I'll get them. Right now with the 90/10 I pull the front tires out of the beam so I assume the 70/30 will pick up my RT, correct? What do ya'll think? If anyone knows a better strut that is reasonable let me know. Thanks...............Damien

Last edited by luckydog; 11-12-2007 at 09:22 PM.
luckydog is offline   Reply With Quote