Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-04-2007, 08:03 AM   #11
Greg Barsamian
VIP Member

Liked 390 Times in 84 Posts
Default Re: front arm bushing,s- gary,s automotive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Bialas View Post
Paul long time no see! ! ! I didn't run the car at all this year doing a full restoration but I did borrow a car from Ken Kopecky early in the season and raced a max wedge car at the end to get some grade points.The owner of the 1964 Dodge KIM RHODES asked me to install a set of the bushings. OUTSTANDING they really free up the upper cntrl-arms. I had a wedding that weekend and the car went back to the owner otherwise I'd have been there. Keep in touch.
What an excuse, Party Pollak wimped out.
YA We made the trip to see the real Capt'n Krazy, Bialas a no-show!
Kahuna & Jb got us to the Shady Maple
Rhodes car was there?
You right, It's Perfect.
Stan got the job done!
Sg
Greg Barsamian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:02 AM   #12
Frank Bialas

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: front arm bushing,s- gary,s automotive

Hey Greg good hearing from you ! I thought it was a legitimite excuse ! Thank GOD it's over cause I think I may have destroyed some more brain cells, and starting to acquire a taste for scotch. Hey the team will always lead you to plenty good food and drink too. Greg how's your car coming along, I haven't started the assembly yet, trying to finish up some of the projects before old man winter sets in. I really enjoyed working/driving that max wedge car that Kim Rhodes ownes. He's the designer/engineer behind those bushings that really work well with that shock. Talked with Dave Mann the other day was looking for torsion bars and as always he got right on it. Hell of a guy, guess I'll owe him a few more cold beers ! ! ! LOL Heading up your way on saturday going to Maine to do alittle deer/bear hunting. keep in touch - wait till you see the job Chris & Tommy D did on the old MOPE, gonna take my time and also exchanging many parts that just don't look good. Capt'n Krazy