HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Competition
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-08-2014, 03:28 AM   #1
Jo Anne Winzer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Just a Reminder (Banquet's in 10 days!)

Hello,
As of January 2014, Chaplains Dan & Claire Laterza will be retiring as the Region 1 Racers For Christ Director. This decision was made following deep thought, prayer and consideration for the racers, crews, officials and fans of Division 1.
Dan has served with RFC for over 19 years, 15 as Regional Director, and Claire has provided the children of our division with many fun events for just as long. They truly put their hearts and souls into serving God in any way called.
I would like to ask if you would consider sending them a card, and if desired a monetary gift, to be presented at the D1 Banquet on January 18, 2014. This is a surprise.
Please forward any cards, which will remain unopened, to me and I will decorate a basket to fill with all the retirement wishes received.
Dan & Claire are true examples of living by the grace of God, they travel to all the events, sometimes with only enough money in their pockets for fuel to get there and back.
They never seek any type of recognition and I could never have asked for better mentors in my journey as one of God's servants.
My hope is to show them how much they mean to all of us in D1 with your help.
Thank you in advance for helping make this wish come true.
If you include a check or money order, please make it payable to Dan and Claire Laterza (remember they will not receive these checks until January 18, 2014 and cashed after that date) and mail your cards to:
Chaplains Dan & Claire Laterza
c/o Chaplain Jo-Anne Winzer
PO Box 740
Vernon, NJ 07462
Jo-Anne Winzer Racers for Christ Chaplain 148 S/C
Jo Anne Winzer is offline   Reply With Quote