HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 11-04-2013, 12:54 AM   #31
Tommy Gaynor

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Sliding through the lights trying to stage

I would like to speak of the character and integrity of Justin, and the other three guys accused in these accusations and you can be the judge for yourself. I don't know Ted Romero or Larry Gilley very well but I can say this. Ted is a state of Colorado corrections officer, I have raced him several times and pitted next to him once, him and his father were complete gentlemen and truly love to racing as a family. Larry Gilley is one of the most fierce competitors out of the San Francisco bay area, he is very well respected by the whole West Coast Mopar Gang and from what I have gathered over the last few years a real class act. Doug Lambeck two time US Nationals Champion, has Multiply National event wins and division championships, comes from a family that has deep roots in NHRA with his father Bob former Pro Stock racer and engine builder to many people on the west coast. These three guys are all "Good Guys" these are guys all of you would be proud to call your friends.

Now lets talk about Justin and his father Chris Lamb, in all fairness I will say I am friends with Justin so yeah I have a dog in the fight. Here is a short story that speaks to the type of people Justin and Chris are. Last year about this time I was getting my stuff ready to go to the races in Vegas at the end of the year when Justin called asking me if I was going to be at the SportsNationals, I told him I had to go back east the weekend for work, he asked if he could drive my camaro "Yes the one he just won the World with" I said sure if you can get it there, I'm not coming down till the next week. He had a mutual friend bring it down in a three car stacker. On the way down the car came unstrapped and beat the hell out of the right 1/4 panel. With out me asking or saying a word Chris had the car taken to a local painter and fixed in 5 days to I didn't have to race is wrecked. Two weeks later at this same race last year I had gone back home and Justin raced the car again and in a 3rd round heads up it blew up. Justin and Chris called me and told me they wanted to fix it or they would buy the car for a price like the engine was still in tact. These two are classy people.

Charley Downing you are and extremely poor looser! Your accusations are just that accusations, with no proof or evidence. We are all less intelligent after reading them. I take nothing away from Drew Skillman, he is a hell of a racer, but this was Justins year. So next Monday Nov 11th, as we all sit around a big table at the National Championship banquet about 7pm pacific time and your ears start burning, yeah its us toasting you! Now put your computer down go out in the shop and start working on your ****, the 2014 season is less than 100 days away.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:56 AM   #32
Charley Downing

Liked 625 Times in 86 Posts

Tommy these are great stories but lets get back to the facts of what happen over the last two pts races. You really want me to believe Doug lambeck did not lay down in the final a few weeks ago. He rolled the beams and never staged. And I guess it was just luck that Justin's last two opponents rolled the beams went -500 red which gave him a bye for the world title. Iam seeing a pattern here. No one is that lucky unless they make there own luck.

Anyone that can read drag race central can figured this out.

Justin did not beat me for the world title so I don't know how I would be a poor looser in this deal. I just stated what everyone that races divisions 1,2,3,4,5,6 viewed today.

Last edited by Charley Downing; 11-04-2013 at 03:00 AM.
Charley Downing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:14 AM   #33
Tommy Gaynor

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Charles, what you are failing to recognize is you are calling into question the integrity and morals of three other men! You also have failed to grasp the reality you are the only one beating this dead horse of falsehoods. You are not the voice of the masses you are but the freak on the street corner saying the world is ending, it does make us all stop and look but it does not make it fact. Lastly you are incorrect again Justin beat you, me and the 1000 or so other people that ran stock for a world title this year.

Now don't forget, Nov 11th 10pm your time, when your ears start burning....... It's just us toasting you!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:32 AM   #34
Charley Downing

Liked 625 Times in 86 Posts

Yea tommy that's why there are only three of you defending Justin on here. 25 plus people called me today saying this is total bs. Yea iam the crazy one. You guys have fun at the banquet, you guys earned it.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #35
Gary Parker

Liked 373 Times in 50 Posts

Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed
776 Doug Lambeck 7474 Justin Lamb
E6 No Time ****WINNER**** 0.025 17.907 60.00
A/SA Dial: 10.00 (+/-): 89.999 D/SA Dial: 11.49 (+/-): 6.417
Prior rounds:
E5 0.037 10.686 0.686 (M Brand ) 0.000 11.490 0.000
E4 (J Percy ) 0.075 10.874 0.164 (S Burton ) 0.058 11.472 0.002
E3 (J Cooper ) 0.042 10.677 -0.823 (G Stein ) 0.055 11.162 -0.908
E2 (E Snow ) 0.032 10.700 0.030 (J Hughes ) 0.033 11.491 0.061
E1 (S Hagberg ) 0.043 10.648 -0.852 (N Bosworth-S) 0.045 12.226 0.796
Qualified: #4 10.586 -0.914 #18 11.385 -0.685

2:49 p.m. Weather conditions: air temperature 76 degrees, relative humidity 22 percent, barometer 25.63 inches, adjusted altitude 6,687 feet, track temperature 81 degrees.
Well, that was very weird! Neither car made a burnout and just pulled directly up to the starting line and staged. As soon as they staged, Lambeck drove slowly away. Lamb took the green and drove down the track right behind Lambeck. You decide what this was all about!!
Old 11-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #36
Pedigo Perf

Liked 31 Times in 18 Posts

Has anyone on this site really been offered money to take a dive?

I must admit I have been approached to do this one time in my life but under very different circumstances. Wichita International Raceway, my local track, was having a "Pro Street/Pro Mod" show with Tony Christian and some other celebrity headliners called in for promotional value. Just my luck I had Tony first round so hopefully someone would get a good starting line photo as I knew that was all I would have to show for my day. Apparently the hand of Jesus push down on the rear of my car and it hooked on that slippery old track like never before and guess what, Tony lost! (plus he redlighted).
That was the end of my luck however because during the run I smoked 4th gear out of the Lenco and was done for the day after all. Being a good sport I was heading up to approach the tower to let them know I was broke, so they could put Tony back in under the break rule if they wanted, when the track operator intercepted me and offered me a couple grand if I let them run Tony in my place next round. He obviously didn't get the report from my pit area. HUMMMM? What to do?

I will admit I felt dirty afterwords.

Tracy
Pedigo Perf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #37
Mike Taylor 3601
VIP Member

Liked 116 Times in 48 Posts

Gary Parker posted about no burnouts,was that in comments of DRC coverage?
Was there no burnouts on Lamb vs. Lambeck ?
If that is true then I just became convinced something is not right.
Mike Taylor 3601
Mike Taylor 3601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #38
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,665 Times in 851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taylor 3601 View Post
Gary Parker posted about no burnouts,was that in comments of DRC coverage?
Was there no burnouts on Lamb vs. Lambeck ?
If that is true then I just became convinced something is not right.
Mike Taylor 3601
Here's the thread Gary's post is all about...I like Larry's asterisk thread too!

http://www.classracer.com/classforum...ferrerid=16593
jmcarter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #39
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,866 Times in 640 Posts

This is starting to remind me of NASCAR.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #40
Larry Hill
Live Reporter

Liked 9,397 Times in 1,944 Posts

The loudest sound heard November 11, 2013 7:00 PST will not be the toast to Charley or the splash from the dive. The loudest sound that night and forevermore will be the sound of a hollow championship.
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote