HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2018, 01:21 AM   #20
Birch motor cars

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Cool Re: Crate Motor Class

I'll be honest with all of you that call your selves class racers, I just built a CM engine last year and never got it in the car because of the end of IHRA Class racing. I've been studying the NHRA rule book to come up with a combination to run in my car. The more I dig into things I'm finding out that the NHRA rule book allows all kinds of alternative parts from stock you can use to build your motor. I keep thinking to myself what is stock about this ? My Crate motor sitting on my shop floor is 1000 times more stock then any NHRA stock stuff. If your spending 5k on a set of stock heads, I hate to tell you there not stock anymore. My Crate motor is built to spec as a replacement engine mimicing an original GM engine. This being said it's nothing different then all of the replacement parts you all run in your so called year specific engines. To all of you haters look in the mirror, your engines are no different then a crate motor at the end of the day. I'm still open to building amother engine to class race with you gentleman in the NHRA. For God's sake why can't we all just get along and race together ?

Last edited by Birch motor cars; 02-03-2018 at 01:35 AM.
Birch motor cars is offline   Reply With Quote