Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #121
HP HUNTER

Liked 238 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: Suspension help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320racer View Post
YOU didn't put anything on me, I haven't owned that car in over 5 years but it's clear it's still the benchmark and target for team clueless and their ebay engine builder.

while you test and tuners continue to try and rotate the earth, my son who just turned 17 has far more experience on a dragstrip and in competition than your entire little club and the kid has run quicker and faster than anyone of that group in his first weekend of competition!
Ed, you need to do some research on Hot Street, if you do, you will find you have run no where near as fast, much less on a 10 inch tire @ 3350, of course you stay far away from heads up racing, far away.
HP HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #122
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 400 Times in 191 Posts

says the guy that ain't been out of the 10's, ain't won a round in any class, ain't been 1.28 in 60 foot at 3880 lbs. no mind 1.17 in 60 foot and who's clients are exactly what they are...NOBODIES, career test and tuners at best!
1320racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #123
HP HUNTER

Quote:
says the guy that ain't been out of the 10's, ain't won a round in any class, ain't been 1.28 in 60 foot at 3880 lbs. no mind 1.17 in 60 foot and who's clients are exactly what they are...NOBODIES, career test and tuners at best!

Won two strait championships in Hot Street as an engine builder, won every round for two seasons, except for one round, now thats heads up racing Ed, now Ed how many championships have your won in heads up drag racing, bracket man. Lets have facts and not more misinformation.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:23 PM   #124
1320racer
VIP Member

more lies, unproven claims and misinformation..
Old 01-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #125
HP HUNTER

Quote:
more lies, unproven claims and misinformation..
I can only imagine what its like to do buisness with you. I've never seen seen anyone on the internet as quick to spread lies and misinformation as you, Ed Bigley
Old 01-12-2014, 09:39 PM   #126
1320racer
VIP Member

ask Sunset Racecraft, a race engine builder whos clients are amongst the who's who of drag racing. Meanwhile, there are numerous posts and threads on numerous forums about you mark jones, your marketing tactics, your multiple internet user names used to support your claims, your deceptions, your less than good customer service and performance claims to customers not met like Bob West aka the former owner of the green weenie who also told you to remove his car and any mention of it from your website or he'd have his lawyer start legal action.

You prey on the naive, easily impressed and misinformed!

BTW, you never did tell us where the ball joint spacers that "relocate the ball joints" are in that photo. Just one of your many lies and misinformation!!!

Last edited by 1320racer; 01-12-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #127
HP HUNTER

Quote:
there are numerous posts and threads on numerous forums about you mark jones, your marketing tactics, your multiple internet user names used to support your claims, your deceptions, your less than good customer service and performance claims to customers not met like Bob West aka the former owner of the green weenie who also told you to remove his car and any mention of it from your website or he'd have his lawyer start legal action.

After building Bobs engine labor free, he did ask the person thay built my web site to remove his car. You should be reminded Bobs oval port production block, pump gas, engine I built in my shop, Chevelle was also quicker and faster than your Chevelle. Now for anyone interested, feel free to type in VORTECPRO 496 in to a google search, you'll find how out how out of line you are Ed. Garrett put the screws to to you also with my 467 production motor, to the tune of another 7 tenths over your aftermarket 522., and a 1.26 60 foot! Hows that happen so often?
Old 01-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #128
HP HUNTER

Quote:
ask Sunset Racecraft, a race engine builder whos clients are amongst the who's who of drag racing. Meanwhile, there are numerous posts and threads on numerous forums about you mark jones, your marketing tactics, your multiple internet user names used to support your claims, your deceptions, your less than good customer service and performance claims to customers not met like Bob West aka the former owner of the green weenie who also told you to remove his car and any mention of it from your website or he'd have his lawyer start legal action.

BTW, you never did tell us where the ball joint spacers that "relocate the ball joints" are in that photo. Just one of your many lies and misinformation!!!

Again Ed, "Actually the pivot of the ball joint is raised .075 from stock, and the pivot point is moved outward .060. from a stock ball joint." What part of this do you not understand?
Old 01-12-2014, 10:00 PM   #129
1320racer
VIP Member

what part of...the ball joints in alf's kit do NOT have spacers and are located in the stock position in the A arm don't you understand? Of course you wouldn't know because this kit is not in any car YOU own and race!

now continue to compare apples to watermelons, this is all part of your deceptive marketing practices and claims. Bob's car weighed hundreds of pounds less than my car no mind garrets. more important to this they have stated numerous times on various forums over the past decade+ that it was I that educated them and it was the knowledge and advice I gave them that was the reason their cars worked as they did, not YOU!

Last edited by 1320racer; 01-12-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #130
HP HUNTER

Quote:
continue to compare apples to watermelons, this is all part of your deceptive marketing practices and claims. Bob's car weighed hundreds of pounds less than my car no mind garrets. more important to this they have stated numerous times on various forums over the past decade+ that it was I that educated them and it was the knowledge and advice I gave them taught them that was the reason their cars worked as they did, not YOU!
Bobs car weighed the same as yours. I do personally blame you for Bobs car not being faster, although he was faster than you, he did follow some of your bad advice, this in turn slowed him down. Not all your advice is wrong, but you never run a Mallory 140 pump on a 1.29 60 foot car, or 3 inch header collectors on a 9 sec car, and you never never told him any different.