Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-25-2020, 11:31 PM   #41
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,488 Times in 1,704 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy55 View Post
police force in all cities are more that capable of controlling those protests and enforcing the law.
Good one, Einstein.
Old 07-25-2020, 11:39 PM   #42
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 664 Times in 261 Posts

[QUOTE=Stan Weiss;619324]We'll prosecute: Two chief prosecutors tell Trump and federal agents to back off their cities

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...f-their-cities

Where were these prosecutors when the breaking and entry was going on, arson, bodily harm, blocking roads? These are also crimes yet crickets. Now feds are protecting federal buildings and they are bent on prosecuting them for doing the job they are legally allowed to do.. Funny how nobody is above the law per Pelosi yet here we are. Picking and choosing what is considered a crime. What a joke.
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 11:41 PM   #43
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
Sure, I'll stand up; I'm a Democrat and proud of it. I served this country for 4 years in the Navy during the Vietnam War era on a nuclear submarine and 2 submarine rescue ships. I gave 4 years of my life to have the freedom to support the political party that most closely aligns with my values. The last time I checked, I still have that freedom today!
Ditto on the Thanks.
Now Bill, If I remember , you were one of the few preaching for maximum caution, a few months ago..Stay home .Wear your masks everywhere...DON'T bring the virus home to your loved ones, etc. Fast forward to July, when some wishy washy governor four states away gives an okay, off you go to the races..What makes YOU so sure it was the right thing to do, all of a sudden? Why can't the state of Colorado exhibit the same precautions? That's the point of this thread, and probably why a few un-named folks here got called out.
Anybody else see a bunch of liberal hypocrisy here?
Old 07-25-2020, 11:49 PM   #44
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Far Left spin /BS , that doesn't dignify a specific response ..I thought you were smarter than this..Guess not...

‘Wall of Veterans’ Arrives in Portland to Protect Black Lives Matter Protesters from Trump’s DHS Troops

https://lawandcrime.com/george-floyd...ps-dhs-troops/

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 11:58 PM   #45
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
‘Wall of Veterans’ Arrives in Portland to Protect Black Lives Matter Protesters from Trump’s DHS Troops

Stan
Protect from what? If they are peaceful nothing happens to protesters. When start breaking the law then Trump troops take them away and arrest them for committing crimes. Common sense.
Liked
Old 07-26-2020, 12:08 AM   #46
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stout View Post
Protect from what? If they are peaceful nothing happens to protesters. When start breaking the law then Trump troops take them away and arrest them for committing crimes. Common sense.

Quote:
The veterans say they were inspired to join the protests after U.S. Navy veteran Chris David was repeatedly beaten with a baton by one DHS agent before being directly pepper-sprayed in the face by another.
U.S. Marine Corps veteran Duston Obermeyer attended that protest last Saturday with David and was part of Friday’s wall.
“We were attacked,” Obermeyer told the New York Times. “We decided that, based on the requirements of the Constitution–the Constitution and the oath we all took–we needed to be out here to ensure, and we contacted other veterans to be out here to ensure, our citizens did not have their right to free speech and their right to protest taken away from them by federal security forces.”

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-26-2020, 12:13 AM   #47
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:

Stan
This one gets a response. Dan Abrams ..not at all a big fan of Trump...On the record.
Other than that, as Jeff said..if they break the law by attempting to damage federal property, lock 'em up ..Really quite simple, isn't it , Stan?
Old 07-26-2020, 12:23 AM   #48
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Quote:
Stan
A victim of circumstance. Hanging with
a crowd throwing frozen water bottles. Explosion fire works,blinding lasers you are taking a chance on getting hurt. Peaceful groups of protesters will not be harmed. When a few bad apples are in a group then the entire group could be at risk. You should e able to understand as in the demo world one bad cop means all cops are bad. Defund the rioters.
Liked
Old 07-26-2020, 12:29 AM   #49
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

Stan how many of these so called veterans are really veterans, a lot of stolen valor from the left, and the Moms for BLM, I seen the video and pretty sure most those ladies in the video swing the other way, also when you have the leader of the hause calling the Chinese Flu the Trump Virus, nothing else needs to be said about how political this is. All I can say is thank god Trump is the president, or maybe not, if Hillery was President half of us would of never heard of the Covid 19
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 12:32 AM   #50
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts

Wow! There are some unbelievable statements!!!

To those geniuses...I have some questions...

How can law enforcement prevent and stop these riots and destruction when the city councils, mayors and governors are defunding the police departments, to the extent that some want to eliminate law enforcement departments and give the oversight to unarmed civilians?

Due to the disrespect and defunding, New York, Minneapolis, Seattle, Phoenix and many other cities are seeing large amounts of police officers either quitting or retiring. As a matter of fact, due to the large amount of resignations and retirement requests, the police departments of Chandler, Tempe and Glendale Arizona have been told by their bosses that they may have to respond to calls in Phoenix because the reduction of law enforcement personnel. Who wants to put their life at risk for others if they are not going to be supported and made the culprit because a few bad actors?

As regards to the use of federal law enforcement agencies, educate yourselves on the Insurrection Act of 1807. It gives an exception to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 so the President can suppress civil disorder, riots and rebellions. It has been used throughout the years by Roosevelt, Eisenhower, John F Kennedy, Johnson, Bush and many other president's before them. So why is only okay for other presidents to use the law and not our current one?

You guys have your panties wadded up believing what other liberal news media state say and write without doing any research. No matter what prosecutors may say, the President has not broken the law with the use of federal agents, it is the law.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked