Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Covid19 - 140,000 deaths

What's the point?
pS
New York + New Jersey = 48,000
add Mich & Ill with their severe restrictions & anti-Trump governors = 62000

Median age of people died - 78

Number of old folks in states where COVID patients were sent to nursing homes - unknown

Number of people listed as COVID but actually died from something else (non-COVID flu, pneumonia, COPD, etc) - unknown

Number of people died in a motorcycle wreck listed as COVID - at least 1

The Point(s)?

The real number caused by COVID - With the cooked books, the hospitals listing COVID as the cause on everyone who died for a few months to get paid, the corruption killing thousands of old folks deemed expendable in certain states, lies, cheating - we'll never know

Take away the four states with anti-Trump governors and inflated numbers, take away people over 80, or take away the fake numbers and it looks like a normal flu season.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:21 PM   #122
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Miele View Post
No point it quoting you Sarvas as you have posted the typical liberal talking points. Nothing new or enlightening, just numbers that can not be confirmed. Even if it were accurate.... 330 million people live in the US, a 140 thousand deaths is less than .04%. Hardly a pandemic that has ruined peoples lives and businesses

Yes, you should be worried... i said covid and cnn in the same context, if you think cnn is a viable news source we have nothing more to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Miles View Post
(140000 / 330000000) * 100 = 0.04242%

The only problem with your math, is that all haven't died from Covid19, there was a gun shot killing on Long Island, he died of Covid, there was a young man killed on a motorcycle here in Fl, he also died of Covid.
The numbers are bogus, knowing the way hospitals work with greed, they put in the death certificate that it was a Covid death because they receive extra monies from the government, I think it's about $14K per death.

Casey Miles

Actually it is Ken's math.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:25 PM   #123
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Ken View Post
Stan, statics that fit your narrative. I knew that was coming. So tell me why the government does not protect us from heart disease. Why don't they just force us all to eat healthy food. It would save hundreds of thousands of lives a year. Heck lets just lower the speed limit to 10 miles an hour, that would save even more.

Stan, not sure you realize this, but life is fragile, and we all die someday. get off your high horse and let people get on with there lives, even if its dangerous.

If I eat badly and get heart disease I only hurt myself. I cannot give someone else heart disease. If you go and get Covid you may or may not pass it on.

Stan
Old 07-26-2020, 08:25 PM   #124
CMcAllister

Liked 752 Times in 209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Miles View Post
The numbers are bogus, knowing the way hospitals work with greed, they put in the death certificate that it was a Covid death because they receive extra monies from the government, I think it's about $14K per death.

Casey Miles
$39k when a ventilator is used. 88% of people put on ventilators in NY died. The ventilator is now seen as often being harmful. But hey, 39k is 39k.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:27 PM   #125
J&S Racing

Liked 309 Times in 80 Posts

If the politicians are genuinely concerned with saving lives, why have they not shut down big tobacco?? Responsible for 480,000 deaths, year after year after year...41,000 of those attributed to second hand smoke.
J&S Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:27 PM   #126
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMcAllister View Post
New York + New Jersey = 48,000
add Mich & Ill with their severe restrictions & anti-Trump governors = 62000

Median age of people died - 78

Number of old folks in states where COVID patients were sent to nursing homes - unknown

Number of people listed as COVID but actually died from something else (non-COVID flu, pneumonia, COPD, etc) - unknown

Number of people died in a motorcycle wreck listed as COVID - at least 1

The Point(s)?

The real number caused by COVID - With the cooked books, the hospitals listing COVID as the cause on everyone who died for a few months to get paid, the corruption killing thousands of old folks deemed expendable in certain states, lies, cheating - we'll never know

Take away the four states with anti-Trump governors and inflated numbers, take away people over 80, or take away the fake numbers and it looks like a normal flu season.

How about we wait for the next few weeks or months for Texas and Florida with Trump governors numbers to come in?

Why no RNC in Jacksonville?

Stan
Old 07-26-2020, 08:37 PM   #127
T Pogue

Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts

Come on down we're still racing here in Texas.
https://www.xtremeracewaypark.com/#
T Pogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:11 PM   #128
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

I have worked in the oil and gas industry for over 40 years, I worked for equinor oil for the last 3 years, oh yeah they use a lower case e, because capital letters are offensive, this is a Norwegian oil company. I retired 3 weeks ago, just couldn't take the mask rules that equinor implemented. I had 5 crews in the field and it gets hot in the Badlands in July, try making an oil field worker wear a mask in the middle of nowhere, I told them do what you want but I will not wear one, guess I was not a good example as a leader, well got called into a meeting for it, this was the day I have been waiting for, I am finacially secured and been looking at retiring. In the meeting was told I needed to inforce the mask, I told the Austin Texas management to pack sand I quit, and logged off the meeting, I was on my way back to Missouri in 3 hours and never looked back. I have friends in pretty much every state of the union, and talked to a lot of them after retiring, not one new someone who died of the Kung Flu, and one guy new someone that tested positive but was never hospitalized.
Just not buying into it. November 3rd it will fo away
Randy Wells
Wells Bros Racing
C/SA 5034
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:19 PM   #129
Ken Miele
Live Reporter

Liked 13,254 Times in 1,238 Posts

Okay Stan and Paul, its obvious we don't agree. You believe the cdc as gospel and we should shut the country down no matter what it takes to get rid of this virus. Most Class Racer members don't think like you, my question is why are you here. Do you race? do you have anything constructive to add to this forum beside your diatribe?

I think you guys need to move on and find a forum that fits your belief and your agenda. The thread has gone on long enough. I can easily remove you if members get tired of you, they just have to say the word. Remember this is a community with mostly like minded members, its not a public forum where you can say what you wish. My advise to you is leave quietly, your not welcomed around here.
Ken Miele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:21 PM   #130
bigshow2966

Liked 82 Times in 35 Posts

I follow the WHO Covid tracker at work. In their own words "Any death that the patient is Covid positive is counted as a Covid death no matter what the real cause of death was". Soooooo, if you have terminal cancer and pass away, but were positive for Covid, you're a Covid death.

I'm sorry for those who lost loved ones, and it's very possible I lost my own brother to it, (died of blood clots in the lung after 3 weeks of respiratory issues) but having half the country go to work as essential workers and locking down the other half didn't do a whole lot. As stated before, how in the holy hell can bars and restaurants be spreading it and hundreds of thousands of protesters aren't?
bigshow2966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked