HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-01-2023, 08:42 AM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Veteran Service that will be Impacted

I want to say to my brothers and sisters that served this great nation. It is my privilege to continue to serve as a Service Officer for the Disabled American Veterans. I feel a certain obligation to provide you with the latest information on your hard earned benefits given from a grateful nation. In my 39 years including active duty and working for DOD, I have experienced government shutdowns and the furloughing of Civil Servants and DOD contract employees. It is only right for those that depend on the VA services that you are made aware what can and will be provided during these times. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will reach out to you ASAP. Take care of yourself and your family and know that someone has your back!! Semper fi
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 10-01-2023, 10:52 AM   #12
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 250 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
I don't need a oath buddy, I am a Red White and Blue American and will fight your type until death in honor of my family that have fought and died for this country period.

Randy
what is his type. a person who proudly served this country? And what your family did in the past has no bearing what you have done.

now please show how the current admin is responsible for 70k deaths due to drugs. i ill be waiting. And since the gop cut taxes, that means less money to pay off pass debt. Sex Trafficking is just another crazy Q conspiracy. There are no open borders. All you are is a parrot. not an original thought in your head.
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 11:05 AM   #13
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
what is his type. a person who proudly served this country? And what your family did in the past has no bearing what you have done.

now please show how the current admin is responsible for 70k deaths due to drugs. i ill be waiting. And since the gop cut taxes, that means less money to pay off pass debt. Sex Trafficking is just another crazy Q conspiracy. There are no open borders. All you are is a parrot. not an original thought in your head.
Responding to a brain dead MSMBC liberal is not worth my time. Have a nice day David.

Randy Wells
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 12:40 PM   #14
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Responding to a brain dead MSMBC liberal is not worth my time. Have a nice day David.

Randy Wells
Back to insults. you have nothing but lazy intellectual conspiracies.

i watch every channel and every news source i can get a hold of. even ones i disagree with. And the word liberal comes from the greek word liber which means free. i am not stuck to any dogma, so calling me liberal is a compliment
Old 10-01-2023, 12:52 PM   #15
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

It was good to see that Kevin was willing to be the adult in the room and that no one will have to worry about this for the next 45 days.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 10-01-2023, 02:47 PM   #16
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts

Quote:
Back to insults. you have nothing but lazy intellectual conspiracies.

i watch every channel and every news source i can get a hold of. even ones i disagree with. And the word liberal comes from the greek word liber which means free. i am not stuck to any dogma, so calling me liberal is a compliment
You are joking, right?
Old 10-01-2023, 05:51 PM   #17
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
You are joking, right?
No Gary. Facts matter. And Randy has given zero evidence of any of his claims. He just is a niutter that believes in crazy conspiracies.

when we declared independence from England and a king. that was a very liberal ideal. the concept of the of a country not having a king or emperor was a liberal radical idea. Not havimg a national church was radical. Conservatives wanted to stay with a king.

when Lincoln and the anti slavery groups were liberal. conservatives wanted to keep slaves

women voting - liberal
civil rights - liberal
SS and medicare liberal

there has never been a conservative law that has actually helped the middle class, most of it helped the wealthy and large corporations.

Last edited by David Lee; 10-01-2023 at 06:13 PM.
Liked
Old 10-01-2023, 06:04 PM   #18
Randy Wells

Quote:

Congressional Budget Office shows that corporate tax revenue is set to hit a new record of $454 billion – 22 percent higher than last year’s record. CBO’s analysis contradicts President Biden’s false claim that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) led to less revenue from corporations.
This was April 2022, facts matter. As far as the border, I guess MSMBC doesn't show the thousands of Illigals crossing every day, I guess if that is secured, you have a problem understanding what secured is. Have a nice day.

I will keep doing my part bringing new oil wells online even though your hero would love to shut it down

Randy Wells
I/S 5629

Last edited by Randy Wells; 10-01-2023 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-01-2023, 06:56 PM   #19
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Congressional Budget Office shows that corporate tax revenue is set to hit a new record of $454 billion – 22 percent higher than last year’s record. CBO’s analysis contradicts President Biden’s false claim that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) led to less revenue from corporations.
This was April 2022, facts matter. As far as the border, I guess MSMBC doesn't show the thousands of Illigals crossing every day, I guess if that is secured, you have a problem understanding what secured is. Have a nice day.

I will keep doing my part bringing new oil wells online even though your hero would love to shut it down

Randy Wells
I/S 5629
the tax cuts are more than that. facts matter. And then you create a straw man. you were wrong before and you are still wrong.

and your claim is just full of it

https://itep.org/government-accounta...ng-zero-taxes/
Old 10-01-2023, 07:05 PM   #20
Randy Wells

Quote:
the tax cuts are more than that. facts matter. And then you create a straw man. you were wrong before and you are still wrong.

and your claim is just full of it

https://itep.org/government-accounta...ng-zero-taxes/
Yes they dropped for corporations, but because of that the corporations invested and made more money and paid more taxes surley your not that stupid David. The CBO is fact not some NGO website.

Now leave me alone LOL.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628