Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-25-2023, 09:23 AM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: This turns my stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
I forgot Eddie your the smartest man in the world should know better then to try and debate you. Milley is still a deep state POS, and a complete embarrassment, the way he withdrew our troops in Afghanistan. Now go ahead and blame President Trump for that.

Bogus charges everyone of them.
Randy

Can I see a copy of your bogus law degree. Do you have an original thought in you head or do you need someone like Alan to think for you?? I can blame Trump for the 400,000 COVID deaths under his watch. The responsibility can never be delegated regardless if it is Trump or Biden.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 09:38 AM   #12
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Can I see a copy of your bogus law degree. Do you have an original thought in you head or do you need someone like Alan to think for you?? I can blame Trump for the 400,000 COVID deaths under his watch. The responsibility can never be delegated regardless if it is Trump or Biden.

LOL, you are definitely insane. You can thank the Democrat mayor's and governors for the Covid deaths, and remember 75% or better of all covid deaths were people with covid but died from something else. Oh yeah Trump is beating FJB your hero by 10 points.

The other 600,000 so called Covid deaths were under FJBs watch.
Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 09-25-2023 at 09:40 AM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 10:14 AM   #13
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
LOL, you are definitely insane. You can thank the Democrat mayor's and governors for the Covid deaths, and remember 75% or better of all covid deaths were people with covid but died from something else. Oh yeah Trump is beating FJB your hero by 10 points.

The other 600,000 so called Covid deaths were under FJBs watch.
Randy
Nice pass off Trump, well thought out plan to curb Covid deaths, the ole disinfectant and bright light up the arse. You are right about people passing from something else, Covid kills the immune system, end result you could die from a common cold. But a man like you with medical degree…you would know that. Insane? Are you licensed to practice behavioral science? Oh by the by, the system is rigged, Trump will never be President again.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:43 AM   #14
Eddies66
VIP Member

Randy, I do want to sing your praises! Just read an article in the Wall Street Journal about the fact that the US oil companies are producing more oil than any nation in the world, in fact more oil than at anytime during the Trump administration. Thank you for your hard work in being part of this milestone! Prices up, profits up...looking good!
Old 09-25-2023, 10:56 AM   #15
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Randy, I do want to sing your praises! Just read an article in the Wall Street Journal about the fact that the US oil companies are producing more oil than any nation in the world, in fact more oil than at anytime during the Trump administration. Thank you for your hard work in being part of this milestone! Prices up, profits up...looking good!

Surely you don't think Biden had anything to do with this do you.

Wells coming on line now have been on the drilling schedule before FJB stole the election

Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 09-25-2023 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:30 AM   #16
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:

Wells coming on line now have been on the drilling schedule before FJB stole the election

Randy
There is no President in our history that has direct control over the production and pricing of oil. I am just repeating an article from the WSJ, sure oil companies have been setting on leases for years. If they drilled them all the price of oil would go down…that is not profitable. Do you know any oil companies that don’t work for a profit at someone’s expense. My concern is every consumer item in this country is transported by equipment run with a petroleum product…thus inflation!

Last edited by Eddies66; 09-25-2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-25-2023, 01:16 PM   #17
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:

Randy

Randy,
Talk is cheap. Where is your proof? After all of this time and all of the court cases filed by "The Orange Man and Associates" they have not been able to show any.

Stan

Last edited by Stan Weiss; 09-25-2023 at 01:28 PM.
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 02:02 PM   #18
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Randy,
Talk is cheap. Where is your proof? After all of this time and all of the court cases filed by "The Orange Man and Associates" they have not been able to show any.

Stan

Stan Ilook at Drilling schedules weekly part of my job, there are Wells scheduled to be drilled as far out as 2027, I don't need to proof anything to you Stanley, only s*** you belive comes from the commie left.
Randy
Old 09-25-2023, 02:17 PM   #19
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Stan Ilook at Drilling schedules weekly part of my job, there are Wells scheduled to be drilled as far out as 2027, I don't need to proof anything to you Stanley, only s*** you belive comes from the commie left.
Randy
Randy, I will vote for Trump only if JFK Jr is his running mate.
Old 09-25-2023, 02:26 PM   #20
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 250 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Randy

when you have to go with a ad hom and a straw man comment. this hurts your own position.

present the facts without insults and personal attacks.
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked