HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-16-2023, 09:19 AM   #21
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Cocaine in the White House swept under the rug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Eddie,..

You know your to stupid to have an intelligent conversation with, so GFYS. Stay in California, they have more people living in poverty then any other state. Done with you BOY.

Randy

According to the US Census Bureau's American Community Survey, 17.4% of Missouri children live in poverty; 19.3% of children under 5 years of age in Missouri are in poverty. California poverty rate fell from 16.4% in 2019 to 11.7% in fall 2021. California has 38 million people vice Missouri with 6 million. We also have the 5th largest economy is the world! I will take your address and stay in California.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #22
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Doesn't sound like you do much of anything in "misery". Missouri ranked 49th out of 50 in terms of the worst places to live, which is because of the inclusiveness and tolerance or lack there of. You will find that many races, when polled, do not consider themselves to achieve equality within the state. I will say when visiting my daughter in Kansas, the WWI museum in KC was every nice and historical. But I couldn't find an ocean or mountains, just doesn't seem to be very interesting. Oh well, to each his own!!
Here's a nugget that won't make the welcome pamphlet: California has the worst quality of life in America. At least that's what U.S. News & World Report's most-recent Best States rankings say. The Golden State ranked 50th in quality of life by fairing poorly in the natural and social environment categories.Mar 1, 2018. See how you can go on Google and find what you want to here, cut and pasted from Google. Do I believe it ranks 50, no but it's got to be true because it's came from Google LOL. Eddie you can't win give it up Buddy.

Randy Wells

Last edited by Randy Wells; 07-16-2023 at 04:31 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 04:47 PM   #23
John Winslow Jr

Liked 274 Times in 62 Posts

I have a unique position in this argument, I was born in CA and lived there until I was 11, moved to Missouri until after high school and left back to California. Both states have issues, both states have good and bad places to live. California is a damn mess, sure the weather may be great but this once great state is not a great state to live in, if you own a business they hate you, if your successful they hate you, if you make money all they want to do is find a way to remove it from your pocket unless you fall in line as a total Lib nut. Some of this may be my jaded opinion after being forced to sell perfectly good diesel trucks to business owners in other states due to Ca crazy laws. I cannot leave but if I could get out I would, and now they want to try and force you once you leave to pay fees back to the state for 10yrs after you leave, if that does not say it all, it should, my warning is the rest of the country should be very scared of what is coming, and if Newsom finds his way to the top, don’t say I don’t warn you. Just my two cents, John
John Winslow Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 06:00 PM   #24
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Here's a nugget that won't make the welcome pamphlet: California has the worst quality of life in America. At least that's what U.S. News & World Report's most-recent Best States rankings say. The Golden State ranked 50th in quality of life by fairing poorly in the natural and social environment categories.Mar 1, 2018. See how you can go on Google and find what you want to here, cut and pasted from Google. Do I believe it ranks 50, no but it's got to be true because it's came from Google LOL. Eddie you can't win give it up Buddy.

Randy Wells
Wrong on all counts but nice try. You might as well used FOX news as your source. Critical thinking must escape you or is beyond your grasp.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:06 PM   #25
Randy Wells

Quote:
Wrong on all counts but nice try. You might as well used FOX news as your source. Critical thinking must escape you or is beyond your grasp.

Not according to Google my friend sorry, Missouri ranked 28th, according to Google, face it you live in a state with a 38 billion dollar deficit, and as far as I know y'all don't print your own money so it looks like the tax payers from RED states will be bailing you out when the bonds are due. Oh yeah you have more illegals living in poverty then the population of MO, are you counting them? Blow smoke up your menions Butt but not mine. You Can't Handle The Truth Eddie. Have a good night.

Randy
Old 07-16-2023, 06:12 PM   #26
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Winslow Jr View Post
I have a unique position in this argument, I was born in CA and lived there until I was 11, moved to Missouri until after high school and left back to California. Both states have issues, both states have good and bad places to live. California is a damn mess, sure the weather may be great but this once great state is not a great state to live in, if you own a business they hate you, if your successful they hate you, if you make money all they want to do is find a way to remove it from your pocket unless you fall in line as a total Lib nut. Some of this may be my jaded opinion after being forced to sell perfectly good diesel trucks to business owners in other states due to Ca crazy laws. I cannot leave but if I could get out I would, and now they want to try and force you once you leave to pay fees back to the state for 10yrs after you leave, if that does not say it all, it should, my warning is the rest of the country should be very scared of what is coming, and if Newsom finds his way to the top, don’t say I don’t warn you. Just my two cents, John
You do live in a great place, always enjoyed the Central Coast. You would be hard pressed to find a better place. Making a living in California is not for the weak at heart. The state is very Veteran friendly with the access to hospitals, tax relief, college tuition exemption for family members, property tax exemption for disabled. Took advantage of the real estate market with the turning over 3 homes in SoCal. I am totally retired and my wife will be next year. Love it here, wouldn’t live anywhere else.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:15 PM   #27
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Not according to Google my friend sorry, Missouri ranked 28th, according to Google, face it you live in a state with a 38 billion dollar deficit, and as far as I know y'all don't print your own money so it looks like the tax payers from RED states will be bailing you out when the bonds are due. Oh yeah you have more illegals living in poverty then the population of MO, are you counting them? Blow smoke up your menions Butt but not mine. You Can't Handle The Truth Eddie. Have a good night.

Randy
My nights are always great, but thank for your interest. On the same Google search you pull 28, California ranked 24.

Last edited by Eddies66; 07-16-2023 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:24 PM   #28
John Winslow Jr

Liked 274 Times in 62 Posts

I grew up in SoCal to start with a marine for a grandfather and many great memories at El Toro, so I get what it used to be, it is not that state anymore. It was at one point the state most wanted to live in, and such a great drag racing past, and now mostly all the past
John Winslow Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-16-2023, 06:31 PM   #29
Randy Wells

Quote:
My nights are always great, but thank for your interest. On the same Google search you pull 28, California ranked 24.
LOL, you win Eddie, we like 28 keeps the RIF RAFF out although Californians are moving in like crazy, not sure I like that.

Randy
Old 07-16-2023, 06:59 PM   #30
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
LOL, you win Eddie, we like 28 keeps the RIF RAFF out although Californians are moving in like crazy, not sure I like that.

Randy
Why do you think Nevada and Arizona went Blue. People may change residence but not their politics. The undocumented in California is 2.2 million not 6 million. California will bail itself out just like it did after “Arnold”. 407,000 people left California, that is 1% of the total population, reason cost of living.

Last edited by Eddies66; 07-16-2023 at 07:07 PM.