HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-14-2023, 06:00 PM   #11
nickh

Liked 235 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: Cocaine in the White House swept under the rug.

This is the most corrupt administration ever in our history, all of the administration should be impeached all of them, then tried for treason and sent to federal prison. I do not want to hear how good this president is, he has been corrupt for his entire tenure in the government. And many republicans as well. This is about "WE THE PEOPLE" AND WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE CORRUPTION OF OUR GOVERNMENT AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DO THIS. They work for the people, everytime I see someone trying to defend this current administration I want to puke. FJB!!! Come Back Donald Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:48 PM   #12
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,623 Times in 1,291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Know something about the government, the CIA has nothing to do with security of the President, his family or the White House. This is the sole responsibility of the Secret Service. At the time of discovery the Biden family was at Camp David. The drugs were found in a common area that tourist occupy prior to entering the White House. Of coarse, one would know that if they took the time to visit the place.
Sorry Eddie, the CIA and the FBI both smell like rotten fish… infiltrated by LIBTARDS. I just lumped them altogether. My apologies. Besides, everyone knows the COKE belongs to that worthless shakedown artist Hunter. Uh, don’t believe I will be visiting anytime soon. Probably a better chance of you praying to the ALMIGHTY than me showing up in D.C. …But we can have HOPE , right ??
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 07:38 PM   #13
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
Sorry Eddie, the CIA and the FBI both smell like rotten fish… infiltrated by LIBTARDS. I just lumped them altogether. My apologies. Besides, everyone knows the COKE belongs to that worthless shakedown artist Hunter. Uh, don’t believe I will be visiting anytime soon. Probably a better chance of you praying to the ALMIGHTY than me showing up in D.C. …But we can have HOPE , right ??
You referred to “everybody”, who or whom is “everybody”??
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 07:42 PM   #14
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts

We know it wasn't Joe's dope. He was in Finland looking and acting a complete fool, nibbling on that innocent little girl. Imagine comments by world leaders... I just spent 4 days in hospital. The Lord provide me with the strength and guidance to walk out of my own.
Old 07-14-2023, 08:11 PM   #15
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
We know it wasn't Joe's dope. He was in Finland looking and acting a complete fool, nibbling on that innocent little girl. Imagine comments by world leaders... I just spent 4 days in hospital. The Lord provide me with the strength and guidance to walk out of my own.
Gary, Take your time and get better. Anything service related?
Old 07-14-2023, 10:05 PM   #16
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Probably Russians 2016-20.
Yes, while your hero FJB and John Kerry is selling us out to the CCP with there climate fetish. Your TDS is out of control Eddie you should seek counseling.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 10:32 PM   #17
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Yes, while your hero FJB and John Kerry is selling us out to the CCP with there climate fetish. Your TDS is out of control Eddie you should seek counseling.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Sounds like your in the know about counseling…first hand experience?
Old 07-15-2023, 06:38 PM   #18
Randy Wells

Quote:
Sounds like your in the know about counseling…first hand experience?
Naw Eddie we don't do that silly stuff where I am from, that's a California thing and you should take advantage of it. Lol

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Old 07-16-2023, 08:18 AM   #19
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Naw Eddie we don't do that silly stuff where I am from, that's a California thing and you should take advantage of it. Lol

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Doesn't sound like you do much of anything in "misery". Missouri ranked 49th out of 50 in terms of the worst places to live, which is because of the inclusiveness and tolerance or lack there of. You will find that many races, when polled, do not consider themselves to achieve equality within the state. I will say when visiting my daughter in Kansas, the WWI museum in KC was every nice and historical. But I couldn't find an ocean or mountains, just doesn't seem to be very interesting. Oh well, to each his own!!
Old 07-16-2023, 08:28 AM   #20
Randy Wells

Quote:
Doesn't sound like you do much of anything in "misery". Missouri ranked 49th out of 50 in terms of the worst places to live, which is because of the inclusiveness and tolerance or lack there of. You will find that many races, when polled, do not consider themselves to achieve equality within the state. I will say when visiting my daughter in Kansas, the WWI museum in KC was every nice and historical. But I couldn't find an ocean or mountains, just doesn't seem to be very interesting. Oh well, to each his own!!

Eddie,..

You know your to stupid to have an intelligent conversation with, so GFYS. Stay in California, they have more people living in poverty then any other state. Done with you BOY.

Randy