HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster

Old 10-12-2009, 05:12 AM   #1
ScottHall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default LVD T/D Race #7& #8 Results and Champion

The final weekend finally came after a two month delay..........

Ken Moses took the tilte over Wayne Hofmann Sunday morning.

Saturdays race was 1/8 mile and featured Wayne Hofmann winning over Vince Mussolino in a final round that will talked about for a long time.

Sundays race went to 1/8 mile after qualifing due to increased winds, and Ken Moses sealed up the title and took the win over Gary Carbone in the final.

I will have the final points later this week.

Cold tempratures and high winds on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, where the normal, but the LVD crew did a great job of getting the track to come around.

Thanks to Howard, Sue, and Steve for all the help this season, and we look foward to what should be a less complicated, more "racing" racing series next year.

Scott Hall
Wayne Hofmann
ScottHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
sportsfan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: LVD T/D Race #7& #8 Results and Champion

Congratulations Kenny! Great job on winning the title.Be careful changing those jets,we don't need another fire.Oh wait that was my car you set on fire.
sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:58 AM   #3
td1332

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LVD T/D Race #7& #8 Results and Champion

Wayne Hofmann did not win on Sat He got losing ticket and my win light came on and my ticket said I won but the track successfully screwed me and lost numerous racers for the upcoming races. Plan on calling Howie in the alittle bit I am sorry to Wayne and Scott but I am not taking what happen and keeping and going to be alright with it. And Congrats to Ken Moses on a great year up there
td1332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:53 AM   #4
pentastarrail

Liked 14 Times in 5 Posts

Congrats Kenny, great job on the last race day AND the Championship.
You "Da Man".

Vince,
I feel for you, you did exactly what you were told to you by the track officials.
That whole incident should have NEVER happened.

Good job Kenny.
pentastarrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:02 AM   #5
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would like to say congratulations to Ken Moses on the series championship!!

I want to remind everyone that without Wayne this series would not have happened. Period no two ways aobut it. I know for a fact that he put this together simply for a place to race top dragster.

Vince if you are unhappy with the way things turned out I think there are propper channels to go through. Call the track as you said and even speak to Wayne or Scott over the phone. Do those things before you post on a public forum to people who were not there and do not have all of the facts of what happened. As far as Im concerned this does not belong up here.

B.J. Masiello
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #6
pentastarrail

Liked 14 Times in 5 Posts

Congrats Kenny, great job on the last race day AND the Championship.
You "Da Man".

Vince,
I feel for you, you did exactly what you were told to you by the track officials.
That whole incident should have NEVER happened.

Good job Kenny.
pentastarrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:20 AM   #7
SC1317

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Actually, I think it's a great place to put the post. I agree that we dont need to sling the mud, but I would like to know if a track that I consider going to is having some "questionable issues".

Congratulations Ken!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #8
td1332

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BJ
I am going through the proper channels I talked to Danny & Sue Bell on Sat on the way home and they told me to call NHRA and Howard Commander. I just got off the phone with Howard and he watched the whole thing happen and agrees that he doesnt want people to have to leave in the manner that we did and is going to contact Bob Lang as to how explain the situation and see what comes off it. I like what Scott and Wayne are trying to do and always like Lebanon Valley but there was a issue and it was all handle 100% wrong on my side and on Waynes side and the rational side. Howard said he will handle it and contact me by the end of the week I am good with that.

Last edited by td1332; 10-12-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
TS1092

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by td1332 View Post
Wayne Hofmann did not win on Sat He got losing ticket and my win light came on and my ticket said I won but the track successfully screwed me and lost numerous racers for the upcoming races. Plan on calling Howie in the alittle bit I am sorry to Wayne and Scott but I am not taking what happen and keeping and going to be alright with it. And Congrats to Ken Moses on a great year up there
I heard what happened and I don't have a dog in this fight but, I have one question.....Did you or didn't you stage under your own power (car running)?
TS1092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #10
td1332

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I did my burnout and backed up and heard a noise in the motor so I shut the car off and looked back at my dad and friend and they said there is no way you can run it so I agreed with them but also told them I am going to restart the car and stage it under its own power so I would have a small chance in case Wayne redlighted or broke out