Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 10:14 PM   #21
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 458 Times in 173 Posts
Default Re: Goodyear Controversy

[QUOTE=Fireofficer5;621399]Pretty soon all some people are going to be able to do is look at each other.
Rick, you can't do that now......I understand that you are a firefighter, thank you. You probably don't read the numerous stories about black teens knocking out older white men and women.....every day, usually in New York. The usual excuse is they were high or they looked at them wrong, or they were the wrong color. This will all stop one day. I will say this....if a black man walks up and hits an elderly woman, in Texas or Arizona, the perp will be dead before he hits the ground. For those that think I am discriminating against blacks for knocking out old white people, show me one case where recently a white person has walked up to a black old lady and knocked her out. You can't.
So are we more divided now? Yes. Minorities are growing at a much faster rate. A conversation for another day.
Good day
Old 08-20-2020, 10:28 PM   #22
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts
Default Re: Goodyear Contriversive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stout View Post
So if I write stuff on the bathroom wall I can get stuff changed to my advantage? Where my magic marker 45 HP off my Olds motor coming soon.
Lets lighten the load a little bit .... Back when I was working for Essex Wire ( 1974 -1981 with 1300 women and 200 guys ) I was walking through the press room and stopped off to go to the can.The press room was full of huge punch presses ( Bliss, Brandys, Niagra's etc..) banging away making the electro-mechanical switch parts and brackets for all makes of American cars.The Japs hadn't showed up yet. Anyway, I headed into this dark,dingy, dirty restroom. The place was not only poorly lit, but so noisy if by chance you ran into someone in there it was hard to talk. You had to shout. But I was in there by myself. I sit down to do my business. The stalls had white plywood doors as well as the surrounding panels. I was sitting there looking to see if I could notice any graffiti and I noticed something spelled out in the bottom right hand side of the entrance door. It was written really, really small. I kept leaning closer so as to read it. But because of the dimness of the stall, I was having a bad time making out what it said. So I really stretched out and leaned down to finally see what had been written...
" YOU ARE NOW SHETING AT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE "

Dag gone if I wasn't ! LOL
Whoever got down on their hands and knees to print those little letters was a real comedian ....

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 08-21-2020 at 08:02 AM.
Old 08-20-2020, 10:52 PM   #23
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 458 Times in 173 Posts
Default Re: Goodyear Contriversive

That is funny...
Last night I was looking for something to laugh at on youtube. I found Ron White. He said "last night I got so drunk that when I woke up, someone had sh** my pants" I don't know who it was, but I'm sure he had corn. Lmao