HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-01-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts
Default 1969 Roadrunner, Original Owner

Ok…here we go…..I bought this car brand new after I got out of the Army…..I drove it for 23,000 miles then turned it into a race car…..frame is not cut but tied with mini tubs. I raced it in 70-72, then parked it in my garage until 2006. I raced it a couple of NHRA races, then parked it in favor of our 68 Dart. The body, chrome are perfect and original…….obviously….zero rust anywhere. I have the original title and build sheet. Never bent up or hurt.....never

It currently is a 375/440 with raised port, SS heads, roller cam, Edelbrock with original 440/AVS and Hughs trans (with brake) and converter. This engine has heavy, 6 pack rods,and forged flat top pistons, so it is not super fast, but it is unbreakable…11.30s at 119.

The car is an original 2 door post with decor option…..383, 4 speed, and 3.91 sure grip, with Air Grabber. To go with the car is a number matching 383 block, crank shaft, rods, 906 heads and pistons, original intake manifold, original carb (with original red tabs for idle adjustments) ,original bell housing and 4 speed, original exhaust headers, but hookers currently on the car. The original 4 speed need rebuilt. Also, a good 18 spline hemi 4 speed, hurst shifter, original spare tire, alternator, heater, radio, seats….wiper motor…..I have most of the parts to put it back to original. Rear end is not original….it is a Dana 60 sure grip, with 4.89 gears.

I painted it from the original color a couple of years ago, and the clear coat cracked……so, it will need to be repainted to be perfect.

My kids told me that they will bury me in it….LOL…

My health tells me to get rid of some of my toys….I hate to sell it….but need to…. Please no tire kickers, I am way to old for that….The price is $70,000…. No trades….cash only…
messages to www.poisondartracing.aol.com

Last edited by SStockDart; 05-02-2014 at 01:58 AM.
SStockDart is offline   Reply With Quote