HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Can-Am Stock Super Stock Series

Old 06-28-2015, 02:46 PM   #1
CanSS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Glen Stahle's Firebird

I'm sure some of you will receive a call from the man himself over the next few days, but I thought I would also post it on here. As many of you know, Glen's car is his baby... I'm pretty certain that he cares more about it than he does me (his daughter). Actually, I'm definitely sure of this. Yesterday after the national event at GBM was called, him and Rich were driving home and got t-boned by a Civic who breezed through a stop sign. We are hoping the driver of the Civic is ok (he was taken to the hospital) - Rich and dad are both fine.

The trailer is a write-off and the extent of the damage to the car is uncertain at this point. Needless to say, dad is quite heartbroken. I'm sure many of you can appreciate the amount of tinkering, testing and just time, in general, that he has put into this car. At this point, unfortunately it looks like they'll be out the rest of the season, with dad feverishly working on the car to get it back out there (if it is structurally sound to do so) once the insurance process has taken place.
CanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:31 PM   #2
CrateCamaro

Liked 19 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Glen Stahle's Firebird

Was the guy taken to hospital from injuries from General Stahle's hands around his neck? LOL. All joking aside glad to hear him and Richard are ok and lets pray that the driver will be ok as well. As for the car/trailer anything can be fixed no problem!
CrateCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:53 AM   #3
CanSS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Glen Stahle's Firebird

Haha! He was emotional but more upset than angry - not typical Glen form. He's a little worried it may be difficult to locate replacement parts for the firebird but he's already started the ball rolling on getting the car damage appraised and sourcing out new body panels etc. so needless to say he'll be back out there sooner than later. Now I'm just trying to convince him that this is the perfect time to change up the paint scheme.
CanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 05:56 PM   #4
Mike Savelle

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Glen Stahle's Firebird

Yes lets be thankful everyone survived , Glen will have that Firebird going in no time ..
Mike& Barb
Mike Savelle is online now   Reply With Quote