HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 02-04-2017, 03:38 PM   #11
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,634 Times in 516 Posts
Default Re: Special Thanks to Pro 1 Racing & Safety Products

I just looked on your site. nice stuff, couple questions, are you paying for all styles, i.e. basic latch or the just the elite series? Also on order form it says lap adj style pull up or down, shouldn't that be for the shoulder belt adj.? last, is your bolt in style a "Y" or two separate belts? Thanks, Keith
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:50 PM   #12
Hefler

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

All belts are eligible for contingencys as bad as I hate to say it lol.. We usually do the two separate shoulder harnesses instead of the Y... We do some of the one piece shoulder harnesses that have a single tab on them but being every car/driver combination can be different we recommend the two separate shoulder harnesses so they can be adjusted where they need to be as belts are for safety and not just to get past tech ... As far as pull up or down on the lap belts yes some drivers want pull up on the lap belts especially if he/she is tight in the car/seat like a dragster as it's sometimes difficult to pull the lap belt down so that's why that is a option..
Mots drivers if they have ever used a cam lock that's all they ever want, and our pro elite aluminum adjusters are kinda the same as once you use them you can really appreciate how they work.. Our most popular belt is the cam lock with the pro elite adjusters on the shoulders and lap belts.. Another safety company ( Big S ) offers the same exact adjusters and on there comparable belt they are $181.00 higher then ours.. So you get a huge bang for the buck on our belt equipped like that ($269.00 belt)..

Thanks, any questions email, call , text, or stop by

Jeff
Pro1safety.com
Pro1safety @yahoo.com
817 521-5333
Hefler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 12:50 PM   #13
Kegracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jeff,

The belts look really nice!

Hope business is going well - really well... maybe it will keep you too busy to race as much, and you will not have as much time to beat up on us around here! LOL

See you soon at the Motorplex.

Ken
Kegracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:41 PM   #14
Keith 944
VIP Member

I bought the best belts (most expensive) ones you make. directly through you Jeff, Was told you pay nationals. I won Atlanta why cant I get paid?
Old 07-10-2018, 07:26 PM   #15
Hefler

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Keith congratulations on your win. For the 2017 season we posted contingency for all 24 NHRA National events for all the sportsman classes (top dragster through super street). I haven't looked but I think you purchased your belts in early 2017. For 2018 we are paying contingency for 8 National events and unfortunately Atlanta was not one of them. It appears no company paid contingency for belts in super street at Atlanta.

Jeff
817 521-5333 cell
Old 07-10-2018, 07:36 PM   #16
Keith 944
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefler View Post
Keith congratulations on your win. For the 2017 season we posted contingency for all 24 NHRA National events for all the sportsman classes (top dragster through super street). I haven't looked but I think you purchased your belts in early 2017. For 2018 we are paying contingency for 8 National events and unfortunately Atlanta was not one of them. It appears no company paid contingency for belts in super street at Atlanta.

Jeff
817 521-5333 cell
That's correct. But you told me that you paid nationals and was looking into divisionals. I suggested you pay "in house" like many others have done to keep the NHRA charges at bay. I did not expect for you to pull the plug on this before my 2 year cert even runs out! I must say these are great belts and I am happy with the purchase. It seems as if I got a false promise of possible payback within the time and rules you presented me.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:05 PM   #17
Hefler

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Yes sir i did state that we paid NHRA National event contingency in early 2017 and we did for the entire 2017 season as we posted $74,000.00 for contingencies.We did look into posting for divisional races but it was crazy expensive and currently out of our league (probably why the contingency is not what is use to be). We are a small company so when NHRA came out with a "complimentary" program we jumped right on board to give back to the racers as we are racers ourselves and we know what all costs and work is involved with racing. Marketing strategies change for companies and ours is no different. We are not interested in doing a "in house" contingency deal as we do not have the time or resources to keep up with who won, who runnered up and etc. The NHRA complimentary is nice as they handle all that as far as paperwork,checking product/decals and it doesn't cost anything (except for having to post a minimum amount of money). We did not pull the plug we just simply scaled down to 8 events. We are not going anywhere, business is good and we want to be able to do more for the sportsman racers in the future. I apologize if you feel you got a false promise as i would never even consider doing such intentionally.

Jeff
817 521-5333 cell
Old 07-11-2018, 12:14 AM   #18
Darrel Goheen

Liked 70 Times in 31 Posts

Which 8 national events are you paying? ET Finals? Thanks.
Darrel Goheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:17 AM   #19
Hefler

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

We are paying (have paid) the following in 2018, Pomona, Gainesville, Charlotte, Virginia, Denver, Indy, Dallas and Pomona as well as NHRA ET finals in all 7 divisions.

Jeff

Last edited by Hefler; 07-11-2018 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Left out a race
Old 07-12-2018, 12:44 AM   #20
Darrel Goheen

Liked 70 Times in 31 Posts

Thanks Jeff.
Darrel Goheen is offline   Reply With Quote