HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-28-2020, 08:02 PM   #21
GTS340

Liked 1,068 Times in 334 Posts
Default Re: National Championship and Grade Points.

You would think manufacturing companies that truly depend on drag racing in general would want NHRA to up the car count. Maybe they could grow some backbone as well. We try to follow the rules with contingency needs. Buy, display their names proudly and usually tell others. Yet I see a lot of advertising above this thread alone that surely don't advertise a sportsnational or anything.
I gave up on myself ever attending a national events. I have family obligations that keeps me to maybe 4-5 divisional races. Makes a person like myself after 45 yrs of racing stock eliminator. Pretty much just fill for divisional count now. Then only some manufactures only pay at National events. Go figure!

Paul Haszlauer
GTS340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 10:11 AM   #22
Jack McCarthy
VIP Member

Liked 352 Times in 92 Posts

First billy ... tell me if it works or if I need to get power washer out Bruce sounds legit lately 😳 second I see all class racing going to divisionals maybe good for us ? They could put together a divisional setup class at one race each division and have top 5 in each division race for championship ??? >>> do something cause this ain’t working 😒
Old 01-29-2020, 11:46 AM   #23
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,629 Times in 502 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack McCarthy View Post
First billy ... tell me if it works or if I need to get power washer out Bruce sounds legit lately 😳 second I see all class racing going to divisionals maybe good for us ? They could put together a divisional setup class at one race each division and have top 5 in each division race for championship ??? >>> do something cause this ain’t working 😒
This is what IHRA did in the end with out the class racing portion. They took the top 3 if I remember correctly. We are already a separate series. Sportsman are Lucas Oil and the pros are Mello Yellow.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:32 PM   #24
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Never happen. Too many personal agendas and egos.

Now I think that I'll go wash out my head because I am finding myself agreeing with Bruce entirely too much lately.
Billy, the biggest problem is, dey is skeerd!

Now about you washing out your head. This should worry a lot of people because we have only seen what you have allowed out so far. A complete head washing may be devastating to the planet.