HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 10-28-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Thank You for a great 2014 season!!

Another fun-filled 6 months of winter, cold temps and holidays await us....boooo (Well maybe not the holiday thing cause we get new car parts hopefully)! The 2014 Mid Atlantic .90 Season was one for the record books. From a virtual tie in MASSA that came down to wins by a driver, a winner take all final in MASCA and a dominating performance by a Silver Beretta in MASGA. The 2014 season will go down as one that may not be repeated for awhile.
There are a few people I would like to personally thank who helped out in some way over the 2014 season. Of course, I'm only one person in this cast of characters and there are many people behind the scenes that make everything tick. The first on my list of course are you the racers. You have all come and supported the series throughout the year and hopefully had a great time. Without the racers at the track you can't have a race so THANK YOU for coming and supporting the series. Next is my Dad Bob, who makes everything possible by getting everything to the track for me and helping out with collecting money when I'm getting pulled in different directions. The next people are the Donhausers. Where would we be without George, Linda & Moose who put on a great spread for the racers after we are all done on Saturday Night. They definitely don't have to do what they do but, it is greatly appreciated! Two others on my list to thank are Tom Boyle & Pete Luciano. This series would not be here if it wasn't for these guys. They had already put down the building blocks for MASCA & MASGA and it was just my job to build on these already successful series. There are a lot more of you that I didn't forget about but, also a big thanks to Jeff Livezey Jr. who was my points man all year, Linda, Ashlee & Kelli who were my ladder girls most of the season and all of you who came over and offered insight and help when you could.
See you all in 2015 and be looking via e-mail and mail for, schedule, membership & banquet info shortly!
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote