HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech

Old 02-05-2016, 06:31 PM   #1
Tony67

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Nhra national event arizona

At this time, with 3 weeks to go there are only 18 entrants in Super Street. They are allowing 40 to enter. This class needs to fill, we are losing National Events for our class and if little interest is shown they may not offer the class again. I entered and had to withdraw yesterday (for personal reasons). There is also a division event the following week so those of you that want to get a jump on the points this is a great way to get your season going. I so badly wanted to go SUNNY ARIZONA, sounds so much better than RAINY WASHINGTON. Get ON IT & enter, i will see you there next year (if they will offer up our class again) P.S. great Super Gas test & tune. GOOD LUCK to ALL this coming season. Thank You Tony Brothers
Tony67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #2
Dewdlebug

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Nhra national event arizona

I would agree with you that Firebird is a great place to race. And unlike other parts of the country, you can generally count on the weather being dry. Maybe not always warm in Feb.. In fact, a few years back, it was snowing on us between Tucson and the track.
As far as racers signing up, I might offer that the entry list will fill up. There are lots of racers who like to wait till the weekend before to enter, when possible. I have no problem with that. It gives you a "last chance" to check out the forecast before you drive 1000 mi.. Another reason racers wait, in my opinion, is to save their money (ie, your money can make money for you till you give it to someone else).
As far as sticking around for the points races, it's a great deal for D7 racers, however it may be a little early for adding a OD race to your total.
But who knows, you know what they say...when it's your day...
In my case, with only 7 Nat.Events that run S/ST, it sucks when other divisions schedule their divisional on top of a National, least ways when it's an adjoining div . Just saying.
Dewdlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:52 PM   #3
Ken MacNicol

Liked 23 Times in 10 Posts

I guess we will not see you in Reynolds.
Ken MacNicol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:27 PM   #4
Dewdlebug

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts

Nah, probably not, since the Nat will be in Ennis that same weekend. Maybe we can catch up at Atlanta or BG.
Dewdlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:33 AM   #5
mbong66

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know the grade point system is working for the classes that fill up fast, but if the class doesn't reach quota with one week left, they should open it to anyone. I would have entered and I know of a couple more the would have also
mbong66 is offline   Reply With Quote