HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 09-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #1
George Fitzpatrick

Liked 98 Times in 23 Posts
Default All access

Anyone else having issues with all access freezing up constantly?
Old 09-22-2017, 04:50 PM   #2
Joe Fasano

Liked 235 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: All access

Hey George, Yes All Access sucks today. You cannot listen more than a few minutes and it cuts out. I have had a problem since early this morning. Thanks Joe.
Joe Fasano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:52 PM   #3
George Fitzpatrick

Thanks Joe
Old 09-22-2017, 04:57 PM   #4
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok so i guess i will ask the question.. It seems like every week there is a thread about All Access. And all the problems with it and how it sucks and isnt working.. so i ask you guys.. Why do you keep spending the money onit each year?

https://www.facebook.com/WHEELZUPRADIO
barnca2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:04 PM   #5
George Fitzpatrick

US National and Charlotte were perfect.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #6
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,866 Times in 640 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnca2010 View Post
Ok so i guess i will ask the question.. It seems like every week there is a thread about All Access. And all the problems with it and how it sucks and isnt working.. so i ask you guys.. Why do you keep spending the money onit each year?
I guess for the times it does. Kinda ironic that it doesn't skip a beat when the Pros run.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:55 PM   #7
Gary Merrick

Liked 196 Times in 27 Posts

We have heard about NHRA looking at this site and taking action to help on some of the current problems that racers endure. In my humble opinion, NHRA All Access is a major problem. We pay money at the beginning of the year in "Good Faith" and expect that we will receive the goods we are paying for throughout the racing season, not one race, not two races, but ALL the races. The service didn't work worth a HOOT yesterday (Audio only), so a normal thinking person that is responsible for this service and I assume is getting paid to give this service would say, "Hey we have a problem, maybe we should get it fixed before Friday when we are supposed to have AUDIO and VIDEO." Maple Grove is out in the middle of no where (no offense meant), it is just the reality of geography and for all the years that I have gone there (long before cell phones), the internet or lack thereof is obvious. This is not the first time that All Access has been at Maple Grove, they were there last year as well with the same result, so wouldn't a normal person realize, "Hey we might have a problem there this year too!" and not wait until it doesn't work to contact the ISP provider and say "We have a problem!!"

I worked for a major corporation for forty years and this type of lackadaisical attitude would not have been tolerated.

In Division 3, we have D3 TV, run by Warren Evans. As I found out in Chicago, he does this all on his dime, nobody sponsors his service, he does it for the love of the sport and all those that he makes happy. I applaud Warren for his efforts and I thanked him personally for all that he does for the racers and the fans.

Don't ya think NHRA should make the same commitment as Warren Evans since they are asking us to pay for the service? I do......

Gary Merrick
3522 Stock

PS Rants over for the night, well maybe!!!
Gary Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:06 PM   #8
BG56

Liked 274 Times in 100 Posts

NHRA (Alan Reinhart) claimed a Bandwidth Issue. I saw a notice on screen about working with IP provider to solve issue at 11am(?). Now I don't know how this is delivered but seems like Every Other organization or entity can get it right. Including Mr. Evans whom you mentioned. NHRA not only has a budget, they have Our Money!
BG56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:55 AM   #9
340Cuda
VIP Member

Liked 677 Times in 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Fitzpatrick View Post
US National and Charlotte were perfect.
I agree, but Thursday and Friday from Maple Grove sucked.

Everything seems good so far today.

Cleeng provided pleasant but slow responses to my emais. They told me they were working with NHRA to fix the problem by the next race. I hit the ceiling but now realize they may have meant the next day.

On the average it has worked better than ever, but they got off to a bad start for this race.

Bill
340Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:45 PM   #10
Todd Boyer

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Most of the time All Access works great, but I've had my share of trouble with it too, and usually yap about it here. Thursday and Friday from the Grove were awful. This and a problem on my end made for major frustration.

I usually email Cleeng when it's in suck mode, but it would be good to have a contact at NHRA to complain to, too. They need to know we're pissed about it.
Todd Boyer is offline   Reply With Quote