Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #21
SuperCarFan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: copo at the classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by boster View Post
You decide

Saw it already. Glad it stayed straight! Better than letting it keep going and unloading only to take a chance on dead left or right. Love how the car leaves!
SuperCarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #22
cambria

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Re: copo at the classic

No doubt the Canadian curse is one me.I am glad you and Jeff are having fun again.I know you guys missed me.All I can tell you is That before Indy I remember a certain Bo from Virginia talking about how that 32 valve Ford was going to blow the SLOPO away bla bla bla but when he was illegally in my class and right behind me in the time trials he ran an 8.78 to my 8.71.Now that its clear the old COPO is a force to reckon with the MOPO's and the Fix or Repair Daily boys are all over my bow tie.Well boys bring it on can't wait till next year
Old 10-14-2012, 09:03 PM   #23
Dave Turner
VIP Member

Liked 334 Times in 132 Posts
Red face Re: copo at the classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambria View Post
No doubt the Canadian curse is one me.I am glad you and Jeff are having fun again.I know you guys missed me.All I can tell you is That before Indy I remember a certain Bo from Virginia talking about how that 32 valve Ford was going to blow the SLOPO away bla bla bla but when he was illegally in my class and right behind me in the time trials he ran an 8.78 to my 8.71.Now that its clear the old COPO is a force to reckon with the MOPO's and the Fix or Repair Daily boys are all over my bow tie.Well boys bring it on can't wait till next year
Mr. C, what did we do??
Dave Turner #1153
Dave Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #24
SuperCarFan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: copo at the classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambria View Post
For the racers and us fans, it should be interesting in all the classes with more and more COPO's coming out to play, the Dodge boys getting a 2.9L 6.4 and a 3-speed in the V10's, plus, the CJ's getting a 5.8L, if all the rumors come true!
SuperCarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #25
cambria

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry Re: copo at the classic

Dave the answer is Armstrong keeps handling me!
Old 10-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #26
boster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Canadian curse my ***** you choked , own it . Shortly you will be in the SS/AAA and we will see what that slopo got . But before you can run with the big dogs you have to figure out how to keep it together and not blowing up .

You are right you went the 8.71 after I told you to take the air filter off (LOL) it picked up a tenth .

By the way you never show what you got before you run class . Why wait for next year my car will be ready for Vegas if you want to run them heads up ?
Old 10-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #27
BlueOval Ralph
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Head gasket problems?
BlueOval Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #28
cambria

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Glad to see you are having so much fun having me back.You will have to wait till next season to race the COPO some of us don't have your big bucks.I have to work and support my 6 children and my wife who has been spoiled by hanging around with yours.
P C Richard said he is revoking your driving certificate after you knocked over the cones,passed the scale and got a case of canary nuts in that wheelstand at the Dutch.
the COPO will have the last bug out over the winter and be ready to run hard next year.the important thing is for us to keep the shiny side up and have fun and that we have done.Love seeing you and Jeff Teuton at the track and we are helping keep the muscle car spirit alive with these new rides.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #29
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

Liked 389 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOval Ralph View Post
Head gasket problems?
Probably. I have seen a lot of that with LS engines and a lot of boost. Not enough head bolts, imho.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #30
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts

"keeping the muscle car spirit alive" What? Some one has been ingesting too much new car testosterone! Even with the scandalous behavior of nhra there are still a lot of die hard muscle car racers on the track. It's a bit early for the new car buy-in guys to assume they are the new owners of the muscle car mystique.