HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2016, 12:08 AM   #1
Rick Brown

Liked 44 Times in 7 Posts
Default Rich Feldman-"Mr. Security"- R.I.P.

It is with great sorrow that I report the loss of our friend Rich Feldman. He lost his life today due to pancreatic/liver cancer that acted so quickly and so aggressive that within days the decline of his health was evident. Rich was a man of great integrity with the racing community and directly related to my involvement in drag racing for the last 49 years. Many don’t know but Rich enjoyed working on his cars and Ham radios normally getting only 2-4 hours a sleep a night for years. His lifelong voluntary work in the East Liverpool/St. Clair Township, Ohio area along with his wife and family will be remembered forever. The “Mr. Security” name started very early in the years as Rich and his family under their Father, Ben, were known as the “First Family of Insurance” insuring clients nationwide.

Rich was involved, especially during the Gulf War and almost every day since, in providing phone patches to our Armed Forces members through a program called the M.A.R.S. network He sat most nights by his Ham radio connecting the families of our service members with their sons/daughters via Ham radio. He was working the switch between them by hand as they transferred messages sometimes private about happenings at home and abroad even related to notifications of deaths and births by family members. These signals sometimes were sent to land and sea along with our bombers and transport planes making their missions.
We will all miss him dearly, Rich, Rest In Peace………………………………………………………
I will post info later on Funeral Arrangements.
Rick Brown is offline   Reply With Quote