HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 04-20-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
Brett C
VIP Member

Liked 836 Times in 191 Posts
Default New NHRA Registration

What a joke this crap is!!!!!
NHRA claiming to make things smoother/quicker.... BS!!!!!
The line in Baytown is ridiculous!!!!
Keep this up NHRA and you will NOT have any support left to worry about having to have the proper staff any way.

Attention: Peter Clifford
Come stand in this line and hear what these racers have to say!!! Please!!!

Last edited by Brett C; 04-20-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Brett C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:48 PM   #2
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,636 Times in 506 Posts
Default Re: New NHRA Registration

Relax and enjoy just being at the racetrack with friends and family. Any day at the racetrack is better than a day at work. The line was a little long at the Gators but the Div 2 ladies moved it along pretty good. Everyone was happy and friendly except idiot that was beating his dog while he was waiting to get registered. The dog was actually very friendly and well mannered so he was just excited to be around the people. I thought about calling him out on it but wasn't in the mood for a scrap. I think he got the message when most everyone was glaring at him.
Good luck to you this weekend Brett. Race well and have a great time
Old 04-20-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
Ed Carpenter
Live Reporter

Liked 502 Times in 125 Posts

Clifford doesn't even know where that trailer is....worse than that he doesn't care either....
Ed Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:33 PM   #4
Brett C
VIP Member

Liked 836 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Pearson View Post
Relax and enjoy just being at the racetrack with friends and family. Any day at the racetrack is better than a day at work. The line was a little long at the Gators but the Div 2 ladies moved it along pretty good. Everyone was happy and friendly except idiot that was beating his dog while he was waiting to get registered. The dog was actually very friendly and well mannered so he was just excited to be around the people. I thought about calling him out on it but wasn't in the mood for a scrap. I think he got the message when most everyone was glaring at him.
Good luck to you this weekend Brett. Race well and have a great time
Mike,
I appreciate the kind and encouraging words. However, you were not in this debacle today. Absolutely the worse thing I have seen! We were in line for over an hour! It took us at least 15 minutes to get 3 people registered and we had everything we needed. Truly sad.

But this is what happens when the decision makers aren't there to see how bad things are for paying customers!!

Wally Parks is rolling over!!!
Brett C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:55 PM   #5

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ran the Spring Fling last weekend in Vegas. Took 30 seconds to register and win money was $20,000 each day with a million $ race thrown in for good measure..........jus sayin'
7423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:27 AM   #6
S/ST J718

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Charlie, that's a world apart!!! Spring Fling in Vegas everyone wants you to have a First class time and works to make you feel like your number ONE.... The NHRA just wants to get by and get it done. I really don't want to bag on them. Kyle and Peter lead everyone under them towards one goal , and its making sure everyone has the very best experience. The NHRA could learn from them, but the change comes from the very top. Just my 2 cents , I have been told its not even worth that......
Old 04-21-2017, 12:12 PM   #7
CMcAllister

Liked 725 Times in 199 Posts

The problem - or maybe it's just a symptom of the problem - can be found in the front of ND with the list of people in charge. It is a long list and the ratio of VPs and Directors involved in the actual events, racing, tech, racers services, etc. vs. the VPs and Directors of media, marketing, sales, advertising, business development and relations, TV, legal, finance, etc. is quite lopsided. Resources are allocated where they are most important and valuable I guess.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote