HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds

Old 08-06-2019, 03:34 PM   #1
nitrodreams

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2013 Intech 26' alum full bathroom all options

Hi all - long time lurker new member. Used this for offroad racing and a door car now running FED's. Thought someone on here might could use it.

7240 lbs empty - trailer has two 5200# axles

Custom order with just about all the options available. Original cost was 46K + generator + additional cabinet work.
Will easily hold a full-sized 55 Chevy sedan and sleep 4 or 5 in air conditioned comfort with a full bathroom. Trailer has a Dexter 2" lift kit installed - can be lower with just a few bolts if needed. 6' 6" under the bed - without the mattress the rear ceiling height is 7' +.

Full bath with separate stand up shower.
Full aluminum cabinet package, built in tool box.
Queen bed on Happi-jac
LED and flouro interior lighting
Two fold down couch / beds (one currently not installed but included)
Winch in floor
Three jug carrier on tongue
Electric tongue jack
A/C and heat pump
Flatscreen and radio
Honda EX4500S quiet generator - INOP - likely crankshaft failure
Man door has some electrolysis damage to interior skin - works fine and looks fine from outside. I called Intech and they sent me a new door that is included - it's still in the crate. Ramp door has one broken cable and drum - works just fine with one and I never bother to have it repaired.

Lot's more details - have original build sheet and glad to take additional pics. I live in the Weatherford TX area but work in Fort Worth and can bring to the office with a little notice. Glad to meet on road within 8 or so hours as well if time allows for serious buyer. Our shop is about 30 minutes from DFW airport - glad to make the round trip if anyone wants to fly in and see it.

$25K - discounted due to generator failure
Partial trades up to half the value are welcome - Bridgeport or similar single phase mill, lathe, slip roll, shears / brakes / tubing benders, TIG welder, GM hot rods pre 1970, 4 wheelers or UTV's are all possibilities.

Glad to text or email pics - 817 nine 0 eight 9119

Last edited by nitrodreams; 09-04-2019 at 09:03 AM. Reason: price change
nitrodreams is offline   Reply With Quote