HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 581 Times in 127 Posts
Default Great Banquet

Great time was had at our banquet at the Hotel Northampton in Northampton,MA. We celebrated the 2012 season (our 31st) with dining,dancing and awards. Justin Picillo took home the 2012 Championship and plenty of hardware to go with it. All top 10 points earners received a very nice plaque which were made and donated ,again ,by our own member John Gray, thanks so much John.

3 awards are voted on at the meeting the afternoon before the banquet

Best appearing car,,,,, Carl Libucha and his 55 chev stocker was voted for this and very deservingly so. Carl has been a contributor at our events for years and it was certainly great to see him on the track this year with his car, and it is a beauty. Congrats to Carl

Support person award,,,,, Pete Stickles was voted for this. Pete usually races his own car, but his son(Tim) had engine trouble with his stocker so Pete put Tim in his car for the season. Pete was there as crew for Tim and they finished 2nd in the points for a great season. Congrats to Pete

Peter O Moran Sportsman of the Year award,,,,, Jacques Blais, a regular member and long time supporter of ASRA was voted for this award Jacques annually supplies the schedule cards that ASRA members get. Congrats to Jacques

Our 2 pm member meeting went as usual with topics discussed and elections held. The two board members up for elections were Bob Broadbent and myself, We both were nominated and we were not opposed for the 2 spots. One additional spot was open for one year as one of our board members resigned for personal reasons. Nominations and an election was held and Tim Stickels is the new board member. Welcome Tim

There are so many more great things that happened at our Banquet, please chime in with your notes and comments.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #2
Bob Don
VIP Member

Liked 778 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Great Banquet

Nice banquet. Great venue. Thanks Dave for your hard work putting this together as well as the rest of the E-Board.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
Carl Libucha

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would like to thank everyone who voted my 55 Chevy stocker as "Best Appearing" at the ASRA banquet last Saturday. I was unable to attend due to a cold I came down with earlier in the week. Sounds like everyone had a great time.
Carl Libucha
Carl Libucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
Mark Markow

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Libucha View Post
I would like to thank everyone who voted my 55 Chevy stocker as "Best Appearing" at the ASRA banquet last Saturday. I was unable to attend due to a cold I came down with earlier in the week. Sounds like everyone had a great time.
Carl Libucha
Well deserved carl the car came out great
Old 02-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
Dan Bernay

Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Markow View Post
Well deserved carl the car came out great
Carl your car is a show car disguised as a race car!
Just beautiful !
Dan Bernay is offline   Reply With Quote