HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Tilley2007

Default Piedmont rescheduled

Due to circumstances beyond all of our controls we are having to make some admendments to the schedule. Jim Turner of Piedmont has suspended Saturday night racing due to lack of participation. We have rescheduled that race for October 2. I am working to move the October 8 Roxboro race and add the make up Roxboro race to a different facility. I will let you know just as soon as all of this is in place. I apologize for any inconvinence.
Thanks
Scott Tilley
919-291-4355
Old 07-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #2
danny waters sr
VIP Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Piedmont rescheduled

Thanks for letting us know Scott...Good Luck on the re-scheduling and please keep us updated....
Racers remember ,Scott's job ain't as easy as you may think....
Old 07-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
Robbie Draughon

Liked 26 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Piedmont rescheduled

Scott,
I realize that there are only so many dates available but that date is the last day of the World Bracket Finals at Rockingham where racers participate all year in points to compete at this event. If I'm not badly mistaken, Piedmont Dragway has a team at this event so would there even be someone to operate the track that day?

Tabitha Draughon
Old 07-29-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
Tilley2007

Default Re: Piedmont rescheduled

I spoke with Jim Turner this week and what we have actually done is move this race again to October 8. I do realize we have a race scheduled at Roxboro on that date. I'm working to move that race as well. Bare with me as this season as been a challenge on the schedule. Just as soon as I get confirmation on the location of the make up Roxboro race and the new date of the original October Roxboro race. I will let everyone know well in advance. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Scott Tilley
919-291-4355