HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-08-2011, 05:53 AM   #1
sst62plymouth

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Meziere customer service

I want to let everyone know what a great company Meziere is. My water pump quit in the semis on Sunday at the Martin pro am. Needless to say after winning on Saturday and going that deep i was pretty disappointed
I call and talked to Greg Krause and by the end of the conversion i was completely satisfied with what they are doing for me. Even though the weekend ended on disappointment Greg and Meizerie did their best to make up for the failure. What a great company to work with!!!!!!!
sst62plymouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Meziere customer service

They are certainly good guys and racers....with the nicest stuff....

Rock
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
tom hoover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I also can't say enough good about them I purchased a flex-plate and starter last year. The quality and fit was amazing. Their stuff looks overpriced until you get it and see how far ahead of the competition they are. I would never but the inferior standars flexplates that are out there again. Thanks Meziere
tom hoover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
Chris Williams

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Agree completely with Tom. Had three different starters, all requiring some varying number of shims to fit properly, all failing at some point or another. Bought a Meziere starter, while thinking "holy cow, this is expensive". You open the box and it's like a piece of jewelry, so incredibly well made. Fits perfectly, no shims, no problems, works perfectly, two years later. So now I have their water pump and their flexplate. Love their stuff!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #5
Tom Joseph

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I fowarded this link to Greg as he will certainly appreciate it. He and the rest there are all first class and guess what they pay their contingency money right away. I run and sell all Meziere products and the big motor in my Vette sounds like the plugs are out when i crank it. Use their big cable kit and 139 tooth flexplate system and troubles are over. Always nice to see someone post nice things when a vendor does good.
Tom Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
buzzinhalfdozen

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts

One of the very few companies I've called direct and actually had some one give some thought to what I was wanting...trying to put one of their Water pumps on my V6 ford. Don't recall who I talked to but they took the time to figure out which of their products they felt I could adapt to my application. Couple hours making adapters and couldn't be happier with their pump!Thanks, Joe
Old 06-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #7
Jason Oldfield

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jason Oldfield Send a message via MSN to Jason Oldfield Send a message via Yahoo to Jason Oldfield

You can add me to the list of satisfied customers as well. I have run their water pump for years, so when I re-did the car a few years ago, I wanted to upgrade the cooling system. I really liked their expansion tanks, so I wrote to them asking how they would recommend plumbing my cooling system. A bunch of e-mails, digital pictures, and phone calls later, the system was planned out. I installed the tanks in my car as per their instructions, and it works exactly as I had hoped.

I know I could have bought stuff cheaper, but it would have been no where near the quality, nor would I have received the customer service that I got. They have a lifelong customer in me!
Old 06-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
ChevyII

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Bought a BBC last year from Aaron Kinard and he put me onto Meziere while I was making the swap. Was using a Meziere expansion tank prior to installing the TS400 starter, 10 pitch flexplate and water pump, so I had an idea of the quality of their products. When Aaron arranged the shipping and sent the products, I then realized it was one of the best purchases I had made to date (the other being K&R products). There is no comparison to other similar products in the aftermarket.

Had a chance to thank the Mezeire's in person at the spring Vegas race this year. It was simply "priceless" to see the old man's smile after telling him his products were simply stellar.

Thanks to Aaron Kinard for the recommendation and Meziere's for doing their homework.!

Mike

Last edited by ChevyII; 06-14-2011 at 12:04 PM.
ChevyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #9
Bob Mendenhall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

When you buy a product from Meziere you not only get a quality product you get a quality Company that stands behind everything they sell. The engineering forethought that goes into each and every part they manufacture and sell is amazing, their quality control would make NASA jealous, but the best part of dealing with Meziere are the people.

Honored to call them friends.

Bob Mendenhall
Lakeside, Ca.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
THE LEGEND
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I switched to their water pumps a few years ago.
Good stuff.
Chip Johnson
THE LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote