Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-13-2018, 10:07 PM   #81
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 246 Times in 99 Posts
Default Re: racers beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Diehl View Post
WTF? you were all ears when you where learning something...but you just could not help yourself and joined in with the bashing....by the way I go where ever I want when ever I want

I will concede that you have been waiting, up until this thread appeared and since I am sure they all want to know? why don't you link the facebook cylinder head thread to this one and let the court of public opinion discuss
Can you actually have a civil conversation without threats and name calling
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:10 PM   #82
Rich Wallin

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

You just don’t get it .... done lol lol
Rich Wallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:10 PM   #83
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
Can you actually have a civil conversation without threats and name calling
Of course I can, go read the cylinder head thread from months ago, I am sure Mr Wallin can steer you in the correct direction
Old 02-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #84
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Of course I can, go read the cylinder head thread from months ago, I am sure Mr Wallin can steer you in the correct direction
then continue to do so. If you want to prove that you still have the parts please take a photo of them, or if you are going to return the money please show us how you plan to pay for it. Then this thread can be put away.

You created this problem, not the other people. So you now bear all the burden to make this right.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:05 AM   #85
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
I was not going to answer this but since the other clown pissed me off the min I opened the thread I will adress you to just because you can't do it don't think I can't you have no idea what I can or can't do I own the 2 best sets of Cleveland cylinder heads on the planet 1 set I sold to a guy in Ohio and they are sitting in a shop in Minnesota you should stop by and take a look because it's obvious you have never seen a stock eliminator Cleveland head that moves almost 350cfm and makes 675 hp they are there for your viewing pleasure go educate yourself you might learn something
Your a bullsht artist. It starts with you claiming to have the best Cleveland heads on the planet. You think you can get away with that **** on this website? You think people dont know better?

Post up your dyno sheets and a video of your car going 9.60 You cant because you didnt even build the motor and didnt have a car to run it in. Your a bullshtter plain and simple. Now either pay the people back that you owe parts to or send them the parts.

Scum bag
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:06 AM   #86
midnightbluS10

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
I have no dog in this fight but it pisses me off to no end that someone like this is giving the sport I love a black eye and my fellow racers so much pain. Here is some info I found. Might be helpful to some of you guys:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...Diehl+Concrete

https://www.google.com/search?ei=jUZ...53.UsECwZDKvrs

This one lowly man doesn't have enough pull/clout/whatever to give the ENTIRE SPORT of drag racing a black eye. On the contrary, it has no affect on the sport as a whole. It only serves to give himself a black eye, IMHO. His actions don't have any actual connection to drag racing. Especially the concrete part. He had issues with people's parts, right? Parts could be for anything. A racecar. A daily driver. I get that they were purchased with the intent to use on a racecar. That's not my point. At any rate, he doesn't have enough popularity to affect the entire sport with his actions, no matter what they might be.
midnightbluS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #87
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,866 Times in 640 Posts

Dealing with the public in business can be difficult, normally when a business has a few bad reviews I'm not that alarmed it is almost impossible to please everyone. When all of the complaints are due to taking money and not doing the work or delivering the goods, that makes you a thief.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #88
sst7250

Liked 39 Times in 29 Posts

Since you claim 43 others were thrilled with their parts transactions with you what happened to this guy then? Seems this is closer to how you handle things than not both in your business and parts deals.

This statement by BD is clearly untrue "43 people got there parts the only one that did not was Dave" Just ask this guy

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-bill-diehl

Last edited by sst7250; 02-14-2018 at 03:31 PM.
sst7250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:21 PM   #89
sox

Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Default Re: Bill Diehl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Bills way.....

08/15/2017Problems with Product / Service
Complaint

No response after many requests to return deposit of $700 (paid on 7/8/17) for services never rendered.
7/8/17 9:40 am Bill Diehl arrive at my home. We agreed to $1400 worth of concrete work to my home-- work to begin July 10th 2017, Monday at 10am. My husband and I gave him a deposit of $700 via check (which he cashed that day). Monday morning he texted my husband stating no concrete available-- he will come next day. Ater reaching out to him, on Tuesday 7/11, Bill states he is having trouble with his truck-- later that day he texted he will try to come Wednesday 7/12. Wednesday Bill Diehl is a no show. My husband has called or texted him every day since Tuesday 7/11/17-- he has not responded. (Show Less of Complaint)

Desired Settlement

We want our $700 deposit back.
sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:54 PM   #90
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox View Post
Default Re: Bill Diehl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Bills way.....

08/15/2017Problems with Product / Service
Complaint

No response after many requests to return deposit of $700 (paid on 7/8/17) for services never rendered.
7/8/17 9:40 am Bill Diehl arrive at my home. We agreed to $1400 worth of concrete work to my home-- work to begin July 10th 2017, Monday at 10am. My husband and I gave him a deposit of $700 via check (which he cashed that day). Monday morning he texted my husband stating no concrete available-- he will come next day. Ater reaching out to him, on Tuesday 7/11, Bill states he is having trouble with his truck-- later that day he texted he will try to come Wednesday 7/12. Wednesday Bill Diehl is a no show. My husband has called or texted him every day since Tuesday 7/11/17-- he has not responded. (Show Less of Complaint)

Desired Settlement

We want our $700 deposit back.
I wonder if this is how bil was paying for the parts for the mustang. And according the the state of Georgia he does not have a contractor's license.

I wonder if this was the cause of his recent arrest.