HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 03-17-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default MASCA Welcomes back "Members Only Bonus"

So as we all know last year in MASCA Warren & Pat Harrison graciously stepped up and put $400.00 & $100.00 of their own money to any MASCA member who won an event or runnered-up last year. To me that was an awesome thought for them to take that kind of cash and give it out to the members. I spoke with Warren and Pat on Friday about this upcoming season and the "Members Only Bonus" for 2013. For this season since we are expanding out to 1 addition race this year Warren and Pat are back on board and will be doing $350.00 to the winner & $100.00 to the Runner-Up at each event ONLY IF YOU'RE A MEMBER THOUGH! You must sign up before qualifying starts for the day. You can't wait till 3rd round and be like "Hey, I'll go join points because I'm going rounds and want the bonus....not going to work!" So just think if we get 32 cars at each event and you're a member and win that's $1,350 in you're pocket! Pretty cool deal for a $70.00 plus gate fee!

So far we have 14 members signed up for this season and that is awesome considering everyone usually floods my trailer at the 1st event. So keep those memberships coming along!

A couple quick sponsorship notes to pass along - Ken and Deb Moses will be doing Certificates good for a new trans or freshen up to all the winners and runner-ups at this years MASCA Events. So those of you who use Ken and Debbie for their transmission work, this will come in handy if you need to get one refreshed or to buy a new one. Also AMSOIL has come on board to add more bonus for being a winner or runner-up for this season. Here is the AMSOIL deal...

BUY 1 CASE OF AMSOIL RACING OIL OR BUY 1 CASE OF AMSOIL RACING TRANS FLUID OR BUY 150.00 WORTH OF AMSOIL PRODUCT AND RUN 2 AMSOIL DECALS

100.00 DOLLARS TO THE WINNER EACH EVENT
50.00 DOLLARS TO THE RUNNER UP EACH EVENT
MUST SIGN UP BEFORE 1ST ROUND
10% DISCOUNT ON ANY FURTHER AMSOIL PURCHASES GOOD FOR 1 CALENDER YEAR
OFFER GOOD TO ALL SUPER STREET, SUPER GAS OR SUPER COMP DRIVERS
CIRCUIT RACES ONLY
Contact Rick @ pond_scum1959@yahoo.com

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for this season only 47 days till we roll into Atco...I'll have all the info on parking and all that stuff in the next few weeks,
BKSG1198 is online now   Reply With Quote