HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racing Events > Events

Old 04-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
67goingthing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I-57 June 8th NSS race

I-57 Dragstrip Benton Illinois NSS Race. As June 8th approaches we are starting to finalize some of the details. The Winner will receive $1500, Runner Up $500, and 3rd & 4th place will be $150. The best thing is, these are CASH payouts. 5th through 8th place will receive their entry fees back. To make this event a little more inviting we will also have a losers race. The payout will be $500 to the winner and all losers in the first round will be eligible to compete. A gift certificate from Ken Jones Performance for $250 towards carb service for the runner up. Entry fees will be $50 for car and driver. That will get you in for test and tune on Friday the 7th and includes a BBQ dinner. We are inclined to do a pre registration so that we can get a feel for the number of cars we will have, but if you show up at the gate in a legal NSS car you will be admitted. If we get a minimum of 30 cars we will up the purse to $2000. We want this to be a successful and fun filled event for everyone. E-mail me with any questions at crossbolt427@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013NSSFlier_zpscd3bf5f3.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	18608  
67goingthing is offline   Reply With Quote