HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Nostalgia Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #4011
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Original hemi dart information

Anyone recogognize this one. found these pics on a Connecticut Dragway Page. I remember a pic of this car posted here( maybe even by me) of this car crashed being pulled off the guard rail but no one knew anything on it at the time.These are the only other pics I've seen of this car. Time period has to be at least 1970 cause of the chevelle ahead of it. Think the name says "Honest Hemi"

liteweight

Last edited by Liteweight; 06-21-2016 at 12:08 PM.
Liteweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 03:16 PM   #4012
Liteweight
VIP Member

Steve Stasko replied on a thread with the exact pic I was looking for. Not much known on this car. Thanx Steve!!!

liteweight

Old 06-22-2016, 08:56 AM   #4013
HEMIDARTDAVE

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liteweight View Post
Anyone recogognize this one. found these pics on a Connecticut Dragway Page. I remember a pic of this car posted here( maybe even by me) of this car crashed being pulled off the guard rail but no one knew anything on it at the time.These are the only other pics I've seen of this car. Time period has to be at least 1970 cause of the chevelle ahead of it. Think the name says "Honest Hemi"

liteweight

I wish I had these pictures Monday afternoon.....we went to the Conn Dragway Reunion on June 20th, and there were many cars, and people there who might have remembered this car.. I will print the pics and bring them to any other CT event.
HEMIDARTDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:45 AM   #4014
Liteweight
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMIDARTDAVE View Post
I wish I had these pictures Monday afternoon.....we went to the Conn Dragway Reunion on June 20th, and there were many cars, and people there who might have remembered this car.. I will print the pics and bring them to any other CT event.
I am a member of quite a few groups on facebook with the primary objective of a "rogue" picture of my car being posted somewhere. I've looked at literally thousands of pics over the past while..... lol
Every now & then someone does post pics I've never seen of these cars & these just popped up a couple days ago. My memory stick is getting quite full of very cool pics of alot of different stuff ., Maybe even a few BUGS being saved on it.................. Back Up Girls...lol

Nothing concrete has come up on this car but there is a name that looks like Ron Peters?? on the door.

There is chatter that this may be the Deb's Machine/Joe Pattel car. BUT it is only a quess by one guy. Distinct possibility tho

liteweight
Old 06-22-2016, 12:28 PM   #4015
Charlie A
VIP Member

Liked 87 Times in 63 Posts

While examining the above "Back Up Girl" photo, I have come to the conclusion she is an angel. Please note she is floating above the track .... her feet/shoes/heels are NOT touching the ground. It took a long time to notice this as that was the final focus point of the examination.

Last edited by Charlie A; 06-22-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Charlie A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:34 PM   #4016
jackarnew

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie a View Post
while examining the above "back up girl" photo, i have come to the conclusion she is an angel. Please note she is floating above the track .... Her feet/shoes/heels are not touching the ground. It took a long time to notice this as that was the final focus point of the examination.
what she"s got feet???
jackarnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:19 PM   #4017
rhinodaert

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Smile Re: Original hemi dart information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liteweight View Post

liteweight

I will never forget the 2008 reunion, Dick Towers and Jim Kramer put the best show together I have ever been to, and that is saying a lot!
rhinodaert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:20 PM   #4018
HEMIDARTDAVE

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Smile Re: Original hemi dart information

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinodaert View Post
I will never forget the 2008 reunion, Dick Towers and Jim Kramer put the best show together I have ever been to, and that is saying a lot!
That was a great event, met a lot of nice people, and I'm glad I stayed through Sunday. What an awesome gathering and photo shoot that day, plus I got to take a freshly restored '68 4 speed Hemi GTX convertible down the strip!
Old 06-23-2016, 10:18 AM   #4019
Liteweight
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinodaert View Post
You got big shoes to fill there Jim, but, I'm confident you can get it done!!!!!

Someones got to be first to enter their car so consider mine to occupy that spot..lol. I'll be there!!!!!

liteweight

Old 06-23-2016, 06:38 PM   #4020
HEMIDARTDAVE

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

[QUOTE=Liteweight;507285]You got big shoes to fill there Jim, but, I'm confident you can get it done!!!!!

Someones got to be first to enter their car so consider mine to occupy that spot..lol. I'll be there!!!!!

liteweight

Count me and "MISTER ED" in also!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	040.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	34943