HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing

Old 07-18-2019, 06:42 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 982 Times in 298 Posts
Default 26th Annual Uncle Buck .90 Event - Results

Good Evening All,
Well, two more races in the books for 2019. The 26th Annual Pig Roast & Top 8 Race are concluded at Cecil County. A big thank you to everyone who made it out for the event, and braved the heat this past weekend. To say it was a hot one would be an understatement. I know it sure beats you down throughout the day...heck I've now just recovered enough to get points out to you but, without you the racers coming out and supporting these events the series would not succeed to where it is today.

I have a long list of people to THANK for all the help this weekend. First off Linda & George Donhauser, the Harple Family & The Bel Air Moose Lodge who once again knocked it out of the park with the BBQ & Pig Roast Saturday Night. Briana Sinclair who offered to jump in and collect the entry fees and take some pics throughout the weekend while hanging out with Team HHP. Don Bangs who helped with the pairings in the Top 8 Shootout while also helping do the AMC Day. The other el presidente Dave Ley who made a guest appearance on Saturday to come lend a helping hand in anyway he could and to just hang out with good friends. Jimmy & The Crew at Cecil County for enduring the heat on the track and working through it, I heard the temp got up to 147 degrees on Saturday on the track.

Last but, not certainly not least is the racers who came out and supported this event. I said it before and I'll again!! THANK YOU for coming out and supporting the series and the events. I know there are lots and lots of options for you to choose from, NHRA Nationals, Divisionals and Big $$$ Bracket Races but, to come out and spend your weekend with us means a lot to all the hard work and dedication we've all put into making this series one of the best. I say WE because without racers at the events and helping out in little ways, we'd just fade off into the sunset and I'd hate to see that. I mean the pig roast is at 26 years stong and we're over 90 members joined up for points in 2019, so, thats saying something!!

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend off from racing and we hope to see you all at Atco in two weeks for Race # 6&7.

Race # 4 Results:
VP Racing Fuels Super Comp presented by Direct Cabinet Sales:
W: Jeff Livezey Jr.
RU: Danny Bisbano

VP Racing Fuels Super Gas presented by Direct Cabinet Sales:
W: Hank Smith
RU: George Smith

VP Racing Fuels Super Street presented by Direct Cabinet Sales:
W: Keith Mayers
RU: Jimmy Stack

W&T Pipeline Top 8 Shootout presented by POR 15
Super Comp: