HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Belair 7548

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Freightliner Car / Toy Hauler Project

This is a Class A Motor home / Toy hauler conversion project. It is a State of Arizona titled, registered and plated Class A Motor home. . ...no CDL required.

The truck has a history as being purchased in Las Vegas and spent years in the Phoenix area as a Swift truck. It has a Cummins 350 and a 10 speed and the AC works. It is said to have 250K in the rebuild and the transmission is updated. I have completed the required minimal conversion items and inspection process with the State of Arizona to change the classification to a Class A Motor home.

The box on the truck is just about 30' in length and 10'-0" high. The intent of the conversion is the approximate first 8' are living space and the rest is "garage" (see design images) body is pretty straight, interior very complete and also in pretty good condition. It has 2 very new tires on the front and 4 of the rear tires are in almost new condition, 4 tires will need replacement very soon.

All RV conversion parts have been purchased new by me and I have about $4,000 in receipts for all new items I have purchased. Installed are a RV toilet, full-size shower, sink in cabinet, fresh and black water holding tanks, water heater, plumbing and "city water" hookup. The design of the conversion is for 1 person down in a bunk and 2 people above (built)

I purchased the truck locally in Phoenix and have just about $15,000 in receipts the prior owner spent at a local Freightliner Dealer. The truck is being sold "as is where is" as I don't have it insured and cannot drive it in my current condition. The title is clean and it is registered as a Motor home until 2016. No I've not converted the back to a ramp yet.....that is next and you'll need to bring your fabrication skills or have it done......

Brad at 480-322-3151.........just replaced 3 new commercial batteries on October 22, 2011......includes some extras........everything goes.......price is firm, thanks

Email me at belair7548@cox.net for questions or photos.

Last edited by Belair 7548; 11-17-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Belair 7548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
Notch1320

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Freightliner Car / Toy Hauler Project

E-mail sent for Photos.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:41 AM   #3
norm saibene

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Freightliner Car / Toy Hauler Project

could you email me pics norman.saibene@yahoo.com
norm saibene is offline   Reply With Quote